• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox |OT| Power Your Dreams

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
BmdevwM.png

The difficulty spike for the final fight in Hard is some real bullshit tho.

DaGwaphics

BmdevwM.png

The difficulty spike for the final fight in Hard is some real bullshit tho.

Congrats on the 100%. I completed the game with only 665, I must have missed some of the ripples and the pieces of information. The ending surprised me for a second as well, took a death or two before I figured out what I was supposed to do. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Last edited:

adamsapple

Also Game Pass day 1.

Last edited:

T-Cake

Any inklings as to what the next Limited Edition XBox Series X will be? Having sold my Series S now I am almost ready to get Series X but it would be nice to get a special one.

Himuro

Does anyone know if you use a disc version of say, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion on serie X, do you get the same patch for the game that's in gamepass or is that exclusively for gamepass?

adamsapple

Does anyone know if you use a disc version of say, The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion on serie X, do you get the same patch for the game that's in gamepass or is that exclusively for gamepass?

You should get the same patch, as the disc version will just download the game from their servers.

You can't actually play from the disc, it's just used as a license check. It will download it again.

Last edited:

Naked Lunch

I dont think theres any gamepass specific patches. For discs, make sure you check the ms store game's page to see if you have access to the DLC. A game of the year disc for example - it sometimes doesnt get the DLC when the game downloads - and you have to manually install it.

I know you said oblivion but there was a different version of Skyrim (anniversary or something) that did cost money to buy even if you did have the original version.

Himuro

I dont think theres any gamepass specific patches. For discs, make sure you check the ms store game's page to see if you have access to the DLC. A game of the year disc for example - it sometimes doesnt get the DLC when the game downloads - and you have to manually install it.

I know you said oblivion but there was a different version of Skyrim (anniversary or something) that did cost money to buy even if you did have the original version.
I have zero interest in Skyrim. Thanks!

You should get the same patch, as the disc version will just download the game from their servers.

You can't actually play from the disc, it's just used as a license check. It will download it again.
Thanks!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Xbox One doesn't have much life left in it anymore, and with Microsoft fully turning its attention to the Xbox Series X/S, the time is now right to look back at the previous-gen console's life and analyze its biggest strengths and weaknesses.

Though it certainly had its fair share of issues with its library at times, it's fair to say that, at the end of the day, the system's collection of games is an impressive one- and here, we're going to rank what we feel are the 30 best games that you can play on the Xbox One.

Banjo64

cumsessed
MS should swallow the cost and reduce the S/X price to £229 and £429 tonight. Make the S $249 too. I don’t normally advocate for this sort of nonsense, and I know normally they’d have to crunch the numbers. But seriously just fucking do it.

Forsythia

I can't download games through the app on android anymore. Under library I cannot find my console. I have set up remote access on the console but the app just cannot find it. When I want to add an existing console, first I need to turn on the console and sign in. But then it shows me this screen and I have no idea what to do next. No idea how this is called in English but maybe the screen is enough or a Dutchie can help.

hPAqRga.png

Yes, the console is turned on and I am signed in.

Kagey K

Banned
I can't download games through the app on android anymore. Under library I cannot find my console. I have set up remote access on the console but the app just cannot find it. When I want to add an existing console, first I need to turn on the console and sign in. But then it shows me this screen and I have no idea what to do next. No idea how this is called in English but maybe the screen is enough or a Dutchie can help.

hPAqRga.png

Yes, the console is turned on and I am signed in.
Are you using the beta app or the normal one?

The beta app has been giving me grief lately.

adamsapple

The ever reliable Nick ( : P ) says he's heard once the Acti deal closes, there will be more BC games from their back catalog added to the BC program.

adamsapple

I can see friend groups getting themselves set and ready to go as we speak. Advanced game sharing.

If it's $25, you get game pass ultimate for $5 a person.

That is a hell of a value for the amazing deal, although it will muddy how they report game pass numbers.

Will they include each person sharing the account as a separate game pass count ? or only the 'parent' one ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom