• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Pride Controller Now Available

aP2Ehjm.gif

The "cotton candy" part in the middle (blue/pink/white stripes) looks very out of place but I definitely like the rest of the controller's look

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Buy up Pride supporters. MS selling it in the goodness of their hearts making zero profits off it.

Microsoft is donating a total of $170,000 to LGBTQIA+ nonprofits

Microsoft is continuing our long-standing support of LGBTQIA+ organizations. Together with our employees, Microsoft has donated over $8M to organizations that support LGBTQIA+ communities in the last year alone. To recognize the launch of our 2022 Pride campaign and products, we’re contributing an additional $170,000 to OutRight Action International, African Rainbow Family, National Center for Transgender Equality, Mermaids, Lavender Rights Project and Fulcrum UA to help in the fight for LGBTQIA+ equity and equality

I doubt they'll sell the 10+ thousand of these it would require for that $170k to be made back.

Top Bottom