• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Pride Controller Now Available

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
tbh it looks tasteless and ugly asf but i do like the buttons though
if i could just order those and leave the rest i'd be a happy man

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
What do the Middle East and Russian editions look like?
C’mon, don’t be like this. Shouldn’t we applaud soulless capitalist construct attempts to weaponise emotions and social identity movements for profit?

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Disney+

Was thinking about getting it as I needed a new controller. It was £65 with the basic setup (no metallic extras or rubber grips). Then it added Vat and delivery at the final part. I'm not paying near £90 for a controller.

LQX

This is probably the first time one of these design lab controllers controls have made me do a double take. I guess because I made weird-ass painting like that in art class back in high school. I actually like the look off it and if I see it on sale I might grab it....like a big dick. Sorry, sorry GAF.

SteadyEvo

Great for those interested BUT, in order for humanity to achieve equality ALL these exclusive months must be abolished. Black, Native, Pacific Islander, Hispanic, Pride, etc. That way people are just people not separated and celebrating skin tone or preferences. At that point we will just see a fellow human being.

☮️✌️🕊😌

Zeroing

Banned
Wait, since when is Memphis style gay?
I am a designer. It is not Memphis style. It is more collage/stickers influence. Memphis style was about being playful and almost child like imagination. Still for an Xbox controller it is the better designed one, let's not forget all the garbage Xbox made recently.

I think most people here are unimpressed how big multibillion corporations lump into the LGBT movement just to make money out of it by not even trying harder in their designs other than to just throw rainbow colors on a controller.

uXE3z1Q.jpg
vPV1Vpu.jpg

This is Memphis style!

anthraticus

Banned
sad lyoto machida GIF by DAZN USA

Damn... Every time I read Pride "thingie" I imagine that it is something related to Pride Fighting Championship.

Cool games:

MC1DV5T.gif
Hell yea. That's the only Pride I wanna see.
fg6QrcB.gif

Recently got into mma (was an old school boxing fan back in the day) and went through all the early (pre zuffa) UFC shows and almost all the PRIDE shows (coming to the end with like 5 to go) and having a blast doing it. Getting a bit sad I'm coming to the end, as I'm not a fan of Dana White at all and his UFC.

I saw them advertising for that PS2 game during some of the shows and I was thinking about checking it out (never played a mma game before) but wound up getting UFC Undisputed 3 for PS3 which supposedly is like the best mma game ever (developed by Yukes and not EA) and also has PRIDE mode with Bas and Quadros on the call !

The little bits I've heard actually sounded pretty good with Bas commenting about past fights between guys and how things went. Once I heard that, I was like...I gotta get this ! lol

Banned
Cool that they did one, but why does it have to be so ugly?

well the pride flag itself is fucking ugly these days for no good reason as the idiots that apparently decided how it's supposed to look these days completely missed the point of the original flag design.

a simple rainbow motive would look way better

anthraticus

Banned
I want one that represents my identity as a foot fetishist.
Yea, I was gonna say...this flaunting of your sexual preferences is super fucking weird. You're not special and nobody gives a shit.

What's next.... the swingers controllers, or the S&M ones ??

well the pride flag itself is fucking ugly these days for no good reason as the idiots that apparently decided how it's supposed to look these days completely missed the point of the original flag design.

a simple rainbow motive would look way better
I get why they do it for more inclusiveness and all but do they eventually want their flag to look like a 5 star general's chest?

Yea, I was gonna say...this flaunting of your sexual preferences is super fucking weird. You're not special and nobody gives a shit.
It's been a relatively short period of time when people of the LGBTQ community could come out with (less) fear of being socially shunned, beat up, or straight up killed. In some countries that shit still happens. It's a reminder of where they come from, and by reading the predictable comments on here, it's why it's going to be made a big deal for them in years to come.

Top Bottom