• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Promotes COVID Vaccination & Dispels Vaccine Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
This is how Microsoft creates their worldwide 5g network to power xCloud.

Brilliant really!

edit: for real, good stuff.. but whatevs, info is out there endlessly, so not gonna give them too big of a cookie

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
Damnit! I was hoping Sony would do this first. I need a cheap PS5 and I’d gladly trade it for this tube of horse dewormer I got from fleet farm.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
That's great, weird but great ... and also a bit sad that we had to come to this.But who know maybe some people will be more enclined to believe xbox than they were to believe scientists and doctors.
If it can convince at least a few antivax people then it's a good thing.
Please guys let's not bring console war into this.

bill was the child in the movie.... made a deal the cunt....

fk knows what was going on back in the 40s, but something was....

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with Gaming so close this thread🤷‍♂️
this goes much deeperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*echoes*
Good. Now we can weed out all the conspiracy retards on here.
arguably , the only retards , are the ones whom don't believe the agendic bs.... as they don't even know , its an agenda.

Last edited:
jamming hospitals , same footage of blocked out faces , in same ward , the people raving , oh thats a different , true.. story , with no covid.... no vax , no danger...like me

but but... my mates old gran whom was dying of cancer died of covid cos she got tested... ffs....

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
I don't care about Microsoft's medical advice and neither should you. Listen to the experts, not to a video game company.
What if Microsoft is amplifying the visibility of medical advice from the experts? I don't think that Microsoft's suggestion is coming from their epidemiology department, conveniently located between the Surface and Xbox teams.

Concern

They are jamming hospitals full of people on ventilators everywhere they can possibly think of. Its mostly got people I know thinking we need more vax ads.

I don't want to get too far off topic. I've seen plenty of conflicting stories. And that's without mentioning 2 people I know were admitted into icu just 2 weeks ago. Both fully vaxxed. One got put on a ventilator and passed away.

We should be promoting a healthy lifestyle. Not pushing this vaxx propoganda everywhere when nobody even knows the long-term side effects of the damn thing. You feel safe with it? Fine, but dont shove it down other people's throat.

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
I don't want to get too far off topic. I've seen plenty of conflicting stories. And that's without mentioning 2 people I know were admitted into icu just 2 weeks ago. Both fully vaxxed. One got put on a ventilator and passed away.

We should be promoting a healthy lifestyle. Not pushing this vaxx propoganda everywhere when nobody even knows the long-term side effects of the damn thing. You feel safe with it? Fine, but dont shove it down other people's throat.
Do you show equal concern for every other piece of medical advice that you've ever received? Or, are you just saving it for causes that have twitter followings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom