• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Promotes COVID Vaccination & Dispels Vaccine Myths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine Think Outside The Box GIF by Originals
my imagination , was... painted with lies , when i freed it , i went back to the all knowing me.. imagine that!!

You write as good as your arguments are compelling.You go to my ignore list, reading you has made half of my neurons commit suicide, yet I feel I still have substantially more of them than you.
seems i touched a little nerve in your garden of fucktardry , awwww.

if you don't like truth , don't blame me..dude....

Thanati

this goes much deeperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*echoes*

arguably , the only retards , are the ones whom don't believe the agendic bs.... as they don't even know , its an agenda.
There are words here. However, they appear to be a rambling pile of incoherent nonsense and could be spewing from the mouth of a potential lunatic.

Last edited:

reksveks

People are so skeptical of the vaccines. You have to wonder why. I guess people don't trust the government and authority figures anymore. Things like this don't actually help and make those people even more suspicious.

Some people get suspicious of random shadows on the floor.

People are skeptical in general cause they are being bombarded with crap on the internet spread by hucksters and foreign governments and they haven't been taught critical thinking. Those hucksters are also linking this crap to some political identity that they will never give up.

I don't think that this is doing any net negative but we probably won't ever get the data to tell.

get the vax for your own good , get the vax or you are a ignorant evil bastard , get the vax please , get the vax or you cannot go out clubbing, hey we are giving it all your children...

fk in bastards.
There are words here. However, they appear to be a rambling pile of incoherent nonsense and could be spewing from the mouth of a potential lunatic.
awww another truth hater , i told you fuck head , i know its an agenda. I WATCHED MONSTERS INC! SHIT HEAD!!

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
Which experts? Who follow the prescribed globalist (who of course want the best for every nobody, like they always prove.. haha) mantra or those who dare to ask questions or God forbid, say something that is different and are silenced? Hmm...
I think you've accidentally come to a video game forum on your way to infowars.com. Take your supplements and go have a lie down.

not one show with counter voices of top scientists and virologists , telling you , its fkin bs... on tv or radio... little squirms of bs , like the kabbalah of blood drinking acquisitions

all taken cARE OF...

i think we need sherlock for this one guys....

gad knows what these liars are thinking of....

Thanati

get the vax for your own good , get the vax or you are a ignorant evil bastard , get the vax please , get the vax or you cannot go out clubbing, hey we are giving it all your children...

fk in bastards.

awww another truth hater , i told you fuck head , i know its an agenda. I WATCHED MONSTERS INC! SHIT HEAD!!
Your use of commas makes me think you breathe like Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.

Optimus Lime

Never question, never think, never research, just listen to your masters.🤡
Here's the thing with that.

I come from an actual research background. Not an 'internet research' background. An actual, clinical research background. Your 'research' is no such thing. It's you reading stuff you find on the internet that confirms whatever stupid idea you've been fed by twitter. Your 'questioning' has about as much value as insisting that people diagnosed with late stage cancer should be 'questioning and researching' their prescribed treatments. At some point, it would do you, and the rest of the anti-vaccination cultists, a moment of humility in recognising how utterly out of your depth you are with the opinions you are holding, and how dangerous you are with the misinformation you spread.

I know, I know. The internet makes you feel like you're the smartest person in the world and everyone else is a blind sheep being raped by the media, and that makes you feel so powerful and strong. I understand. But, you're an idiot. A dangerous idiot spewing dangerous, ignorant opinions, led by other idiots with agendas. But, we both know, you absolutely do not know what the fuck you are talking about.

That's who they are linking to and quoting lol

What if Microsoft is amplifying the visibility of medical advice from the experts? I don't think that Microsoft's suggestion is coming from their epidemiology department, conveniently located between the Surface and Xbox teams.
I find it so strange how easily people embrace these kinds of statements from entertainment companies. Earlier this year they all posted about the Floyd lawsuit, and now they're essentially giving medical advice. Why? They're in the business of selling video games. It's not their place to speak on these divisive subjects as if they have any kind of authority. That includes quoting or referring to others who may or may not know more. XBox is not a trusted source for this kind of info. They make video games.

You might find it alright now because you agree with them, but what happens when they start advocating for stuff you disagree with? I think it's a bad trend, regardless of whether I agree with their advice in this specific instance.

makaveli60

Here's the thing with that.

I come from an actual research background. Not an 'internet research' background. An actual, clinical research background. Your 'research' is no such thing. It's you reading stuff you find on the internet that confirms whatever stupid idea you've been fed by twitter. Your 'questioning' has about as much value as insisting that people diagnosed with late stage cancer should be 'questioning and researching' their prescribed treatments. At some point, it would do you, and the rest of the anti-vaccination cultists, a moment of humility in recognising how utterly out of your depth you are with the opinions you are holding, and how dangerous you are with the misinformation you spread.

I know, I know. The internet makes you feel like you're the smartest person in the world and everyone else is a blind sheep being raped by the media, and that makes you feel so powerful and strong. I understand. But, you're an idiot. A dangerous idiot spewing dangerous, ignorant opinions, led by other idiots with agendas. But, we both know, you absolutely do not know what the fuck you are talking about.
You know nothing about me and you have no idea what I’m talking about. You are just attacking vehemently. The difference is that I know your side, yet you don’t even want to consider why the “antivaxxers” say and think what they do. But whatever, you are the kind of person who deserves no time to waste on, because all you could do is attack. Time will prove one of us soon. And I hope you will be right, and not me, trust me.

Concern

Do you show equal concern for every other piece of medical advice that you've ever received? Or, are you just saving it for causes that have twitter followings?

I don't use Twitter and not sure what you're trying to imply. I'd equally question any medical advice that I don't feel confident in.

On the other hand, im a very active and healthy person into fitness. And just by personal experience, all my friends who've had covi, into fitness have breezed through it so far.

Optimus Lime

I find it so strange how easily people embrace these kinds of statements from entertainment companies. Earlier this year they all posted about the Floyd lawsuit, and now they're essentially giving medical advice. Why? They're in the business of selling video games. It's not their place to speak on these divisive subjects as if they have any kind of authority. That includes quoting or referring to others who may or may not know more. XBox is not a trusted source for this kind of info. They make video games.

You might find it alright now because you agree with them, but what happens when they start advocating for stuff you disagree with? I think it's a bad trend, regardless of whether I agree with their advice in this specific instance.
I think you're reading an awful lot of sinister intent in a PR fluff statement amplifying the globally recognised pathway to saving lives from a dangerous and highly communicable disease. Nobody sane read that and thought 'I wonder why Microsoft is going into medical research'. It is a statement by a prominent tech company promoting a public health message.

And, companies advocate for stuff I disagree with all the time. What happens? Nothing. It's fine. Why, is something supposed to be happening?

Blond

Banned
Color me shocked that Bill Gates vaccination pet project would eventually make it into his products. I wouldn't doubt if Microsoft Word starts having weird pop-ups.

Also: I'm not a vaccine nut job, I'm fully vaccinated but even I think some of the speech around it is just...weird. I get that it's an issue but people saying we should lock people out of society just because they don't have it is beyond stupid to me.

Last edited:

Optimus Lime

You know nothing about me and you have no idea what I’m talking about. You are just attacking vehemently. The difference is that I know your side, yet you don’t even want to consider why the “antivaxxers” say and think what they do. But whatever, you are the kind of person who deserves no time to waste on, because all you could do is attack. Time will prove one of us soon. And I hope you will be right, and not me, trust me.
I don't care about you. I'm sorry that you feel attacked - but, I'll say it again. Your opinions are stupid, and you are stupid. The reason that I'm not interested in what 'antivaxxers' say is that your friends aren't involved in clinical research, they aren't epidemiologists, they aren't infectious disease or public health policy experts, they don't have extensive, multi-decade publication histories in epidemiology, and they aren't involved in government. They are nitwits. Like you.

Unknown?

People are so skeptical of the vaccines. You have to wonder why. I guess people don't trust the government and authority figures anymore. Things like this don't actually help and make those people even more suspicious.
Well the censorship by media and big tech certainly doesn't help. When doctors lose their license to practice over their opinion that later becomes consensus it certainly doesn't help either.

People want informed consent. I say get the vaccine if you want it(I did) but don't withhold information from people.

makaveli60

I don't care about you. I'm sorry that you feel attacked - but, I'll say it again. Your opinions are stupid, and you are stupid. The reason that I'm not interested in what 'antivaxxers' say is that your friends aren't involved in clinical research, they aren't epidemiologists, they aren't infectious disease or public health policy experts, they don't have extensive, multi-decade publication histories in epidemiology, and they aren't involved in government. They are nitwits. Like you.
You don’t care about me yet you still insult personally. What a pathetic sad being you are. God bless you.

Optimus Lime

On the other hand, im a very active and healthy person into fitness. And just by personal experience, all my friends who've had covi, into fitness have breezed through it so far.
The ignorance dripping from this post is just mortifying. You being 'a very active and healthy person' means absolutely fuck all, and whatever anecdotal nonsense about 'your friends' that you've shat out is equally worthless. These two claims have nothing to contribute regarding control of the pandemic, the mortality rates of COVID-19, or any attempts to encourage vaccination in order to save people's lives.

Your arrogance is eye watering.

Thanati

anti vaxxers? like a vax is a natural thing....lmfao....
Actually, technically it is.

Essentially vaccinations work by containing weakened or inactive parts of a particular organism (antigen) that triggers an immune response within the body. Over time, we would potentially develop an evolutionary immunity to a disease such as this but of course, that takes a LOT longer.

Also, the fact that the body CAN adapt to a vaccine and utilize our own immune system to target the issue, would show it's more "natural" than you think.

top virologists not on the gov.com payline , ...
not a sniff of them on tv...
they appear anywhere else , and it gets blacklisted...

need a sherlock guys... FOR THESE FUCKING LYING BASTRDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom