• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle announced

Draugoth

Gold Member
3334910_Xbox-Wire-Post_Standard_1920x1080_03-c7885f95125993dd5cc3.jpg

Blizzard just wrapped up two beta weekends with Diablo IV, and excitement is high as the game nears worldwide launch on June 6th. If you’re one of those players who can’t wait to get your hands on the full game, we’re excited to announce the Xbox Series X – Diablo IV Bundle. This bundle includes an Xbox Series X and wireless controller, Diablo IV for Xbox Series X|S & Xbox One, and the Light-Bearer Mount with Caparison of Faith Mount Armor for Diablo IV. Starting today, you can pre order the Xbox Series X – Diablo IV Bundle for $559 USD (estimated retail price), and the bundle will launch worldwide with Diablo IV on June 6.

Included in the Xbox Series X – Diablo IV bundle

Diablo IV: Experience the ultimate next-gen action RPG with endless evil to slaughter, countless abilities to master, nightmarish dungeons, and legendary loot. Embark on the campaign solo or with friends, meeting memorable characters through beautifully dark settings and a gripping story, or go rogue through an expansive End Game and shared world where players will meet in towns to trade, team up to battle World Bosses, or descend into PvP zones to test their skills against other players.

In-game item: Light-Bearer Mount with Caparison of Faith Mount Armor for Diablo IV is included with the bundle and will be available when you unlock mounts in-game. This item requires a Battle.net account.

Diablo IV Light-Bearer Mount with Caparison of Faith Mount Armor Image

Bonus in-game items: For fans who love other games from Blizzard, the bundle also includes Inarius Wings & Inarius Murloc Pet for Diablo III for console and PC, Amalgam of Rage Mount for World of Warcraft on PC, Umber Winged Darkness Cosmetics Set for Diablo Immortal on mobile. These games are sold separately from the Diablo IV bundle and require a Battle.net account.

Kvally

Banned
Well, sure this is fine. But like others said....if they made this a custom Diablo IV Xbox, it would have been sexy. Now it's just an Xbox with a game.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
This is the one case where a garish Series S model would have been apt.

Ah well.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Even just doing something like this would have been enough.
hot-xbox-series-x.jpg
As cool as that looks, it'd probably be a nightmare from a support perspective.

"Is there a green light coming from the top of your Xbox Series X?"
"no, it's red"
tech looks through notes
"Sir this is likely an error with your Xbox, and it will need to be returned to us for repairs".

MadPanda

Banned

"no, it's red"
tech looks through notes
"Sir this is likely an error with your Xbox, and it will need to be returned to us for repairs".

That's actually not probable as green and this possible red isn't actual light but just clever trick with colored parts.

Anyway, what happened to custom console designs? Microsoft is so weird this gen. They're doing custom designs for series s which should be a budget option and nothing for the enthusiast crowd with series x.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I'm playing as a sorcerer on PS5, but I really miss paladin.

I'll say the voice actors for this really knocked it out of the park.

"no, it's red"
tech looks through notes

There never was a light. Its the insides of the circles that are painted green, so they could of done the same thing with red.

AREYOUOKAY?

I’d like to add something that wasn’t mentioned yet to all the lazy comments after buying it at $350. It’s basically one big slip cover over a regular Series X box that you can tear off if you don’t like it or was damaged like mine was.

Also game resellers beware. You’re basically stuck with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom