• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Series X/S consoles continue to sell at a record pace, Microsoft has claimed

I love this post, talking about "tons" (I mean we're talking pallets of them, right?) of series S with "huge" discounts. Link? Pics? Proof of any kind? What magical place do you live where consoles just don't sell?

If you live in Canada or U.S I call total bs on your post. Stores have a steady flow of series S now, not "tons" and no discounts.

This showed up on twitter yesterday. It was in-stores at Meijer somewhere. Not saying it is very common but this is surprising given the demand.

FI7rzSIVQAEhBs0

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
This showed up on twitter yesterday. It was in-stores at Meijer somewhere. Not saying it is very common but this is surprising given the demand.

FI7rzSIVQAEhBs0
I didnt see it on sale but i saw used Series Ss at gamestop for lower than the MSRP as well as brand new ones for MSRP right around Christmas. I was very surprised.

I didnt see it on sale but i saw used Series Ss at gamestop for lower than the MSRP as well as brand new ones for MSRP right around Christmas. I was very surprised.

I was able to buy 3 Series X for MSRP for my friends who were unable to secure during the thanksgiving/BF time. One from Walmart, one from Costco bundle and one from Target in store. I was even able to secure the Halo edition for myself from BestBuy before that. I was also able to get PS5 Disc bundle from Sams Club and regular one from Walmart so when everyone complains that they are not able to secure new console, either they are not looking at the right channels or I may be very lucky with these.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I was able to buy 3 Series X for MSRP for my friends who were unable to secure during the thanksgiving/BF time. One from Walmart, one from Costco bundle and one from Target in store. I was even able to secure the Halo edition for myself from BestBuy before that. I was also able to get PS5 Disc bundle from Sams Club and regular one from Walmart so when everyone complains that they are not able to secure new console, either they are not looking at the right channels or I may be very lucky with these.
What channels are you looking at? Do these channels post PC GPU stock updates?

What channels are you looking at? Do these channels post PC GPU stock updates?

I followed Wario64 on twitter and he is good with console stock alerts and sometime sends alert about BestBuy GPU stocks as well. However I am not that lucky with the GPU and have never been able to get one. It goes on to the verify your account loop and then goes out of stock.

Top Bottom