• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox signs 10 year agreement with NVIDIA to bring Xbox pc+ Activision Blizzard PC games to GeForce NOW

buenoblue

I haven't bout an Activision game in like 6 years. All I want is the call of dutys on gamepass so I can play the campaigns cheap 🤷‍♂️.

Good job regulators. You did a great job forcing MS hands.
They did nothing, other than not giving a definite answer so far.

It's Microsoft doing the fire sale here, on their own. In order to avoid any conclusions or being able to deflect them.

They're clever I'll admit.
Microsoft looking more and more likely to abandon hardware by the day.
Depends on where people play their games.

PC gaming is a big market but also niche in it's current form. Xbox is mainstream.

Last edited:

xiskza

MS is playing the long game. They know this generation is lost, so they wanna see how they can win during the PS6 or even PS7 generation. They are willing to wait it out and they have the resources to do that

MS is playing the long game. They know this generation is lost, so they wanna see how they can win during the PS6 or even PS7 generation. They are willing to wait it out and they have the resources to do that
Looking at the official launch of Gears 5 on Nvidia Now, and other games coming soon, it's evident their deal with Nvidia isn't reliant on the ABK purchase being approved. This is a win for gamers certainly, as it equates to more choice.

You're right... MS really is looking at the long game, and console sales aren't going to be their measuring stick for much longer.

I'm beginning to better understand what their vision is. I think that streaming dingle might be upon us soon...

Top Bottom