• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Black Friday Sale - Starts Nov. 20th for Gold Members

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
How is FarCry 4? Is the Gold edition (game + all DLC) worth $30? Never played Far Cry game before.

For that price and since you have never played Far Cry game. Its definitely worth it.

Its everything that FC3 was but better.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Man wolfenstien is great so far. Really great gunplay and, oh man, the carnage! Surprisingly well written story and characters so far too.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Where the fuck is Wolfenstein sale that everyone talking about? Just check Xbox.com and Xbox.ca price is $60 and $70 respectively.

W.S.

Been vacillating over getting the premium edition of Arkham Knight but $53.99 doesn't seem like great savings.

Should I just get the base game for $32.49 and wait for the season pass to go cheaper or is this as good as it gets?

After buying the wolfenstein bundle. I have 12 bucks of xbox one credit left. is the borderlands handsome collect a good deal or should I get something else. using the visa to pay for the rest of whatever I get.

W.S.

After buying the wolfenstein bundle. I have 12 bucks of xbox one credit left. is the borderlands handsome collect a good deal or should I get something else. using the visa to pay for the rest of whatever I get.

I think it's a pretty good deal (think $12 each) and that's coming from someone who double dipped coming from the 360 versions.

I transferred over my saves from those and continued them on the current gen platform so thanks to that I can seamlessly continue where I left off on both. If you're new to the franchise it's absolutely worth it along with Tales from the Borderlands for the whole Handsome Jack story.

More and more games is making a glaring issue stand out even more.

I like my games to be in "recent" sorting. Since the NXOE, it just doesn't do it. Every reboot, it resets the order. Infuriating!

Looking for more relevant threads but still, anyone know why? Is it a common error?

Az987

all good things
I just bought Arkham Origins at Walmart for $8 Friday. Is the season pass worth $5? I think I heard some people here liked the Mr. Freeze DLC but I can't remember. Any suggestions?

I just bought Arkham Origins at Walmart for $8 Friday. Is the season pass worth $5? I think I heard some people here liked the Mr. Freeze DLC but I can't remember. Any suggestions?

The freeze dlc is rather interesting, it's better then batgirl and other character dlc in Knight if that says anything to you.

I think it's a pretty good deal (think $12 each) and that's coming from someone who double dipped coming from the 360 versions.

I transferred over my saves from those and continued them on the current gen platform so thanks to that I can seamlessly continue where I left off on both. If you're new to the franchise it's absolutely worth it along with Tales from the Borderlands for the whole Handsome Jack story.

Think I'll hang on to my credit and get the new tomb raider later on. Need to play Fallout 4 more anyways. Thanks for the info though.

Juanfp

Just bought Taken King, Wolfenstein bundle, Forza Horizon 2 and the $1 month of gold, very good Black Friday sale for me. I couldn't found Gears UE, did it was on sale?

If, like I did, anyone did the deal for a month of Gold for £1 in order to take advantage of the sale, keep an eye out on your Xbox messages. I just got a message saying "thanks for going Gold, here's the free copy of Ryse Legendary Edition we promised you"

Don't remember being promised it, but it was a nice surprise!

jesu

If, like I did, anyone did the deal for a month of Gold for £1 in order to take advantage of the sale, keep an eye out on your Xbox messages. I just got a message saying "thanks for going Gold, here's the free copy of Ryse Legendary Edition we promised you"

Don't remember being promised it, but it was a nice surprise!

Wut!
That's excellent, got be worth at least twice that.

Top Bottom