• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Store Black Friday Sale - Starts Nov. 20th for Gold Members

What region are you using your 360 in? Mine is a uk account and Im using it in China so I get those errors on some games because of distribution rights. I.can download onto my account on xbox.com but only if I vpn to the uk.

Oh okay, makes sense. My account is American and I'm using it in Asia. I'll see if I can block my vpn and run. Don't have a 360 anymore. Purchasing for backwards compatibility through xbox.com.

I'm having a tough time deciding whether to buy Forza Horizon 2 for the 360 or not. I really liked the original but I don't see myself buying an XBO for a long time. Anyone here own this and can recommend it?
Like others are saying, I would wait. I too own the 360 and don't plan to go One for awhile. I got the Fast and Furious/FH2 game for 360 and it was okay but I gather the One version is one of the all time greats.

pr0cs

I picked up midnight club, seemed like an easy sale at $4.
I will say it is REALLY hard to go back to 2009 360 games after playing on xbone and ps4 for the last while. Game is fun but ugly as sin now (published 2009 so I guess it's not surprising)

steveovig

Like others are saying, I would wait. I too own the 360 and don't plan to go One for awhile. I got the Fast and Furious/FH2 game for 360 and it was okay but I gather the One version is one of the all time greats.

Is F&F more like the original Forza games with just races and no free roam?

I'm having a tough time deciding whether to buy Forza Horizon 2 for the 360 or not. I really liked the original but I don't see myself buying an XBO for a long time. Anyone here own this and can recommend it?
I would recommend it. It's not bad whatsoever. Inferior to the Xbone version yeah, but it's still a great game that actually has some differences to the Xbox One version so it's worth playing both.

RPS37

Picked up: Blood Dragon and Beyond Good and Evil HD.
Considering: Bully, Portal 2, Prince of Persia, and Red Dead.

Never played the first three, already played Portal 2 and Prince of Persia, already played and own Red Dead physical.

Oh okay, makes sense. My account is American and I'm using it in Asia. I'll see if I can block my vpn and run. Don't have a 360 anymore. Purchasing for backwards compatibility through xbox.com.

For those having similar issues like me, just had to use a VPN blocker and it worked.

Picked up: Blood Dragon and Beyond Good and Evil HD.
Considering: Bully, Portal 2, Prince of Persia, and Red Dead.

Never played the first three, already played Portal 2 and Prince of Persia, already played and own Red Dead physical.

Bully is worth it just wish it was xbox one compatible.

ShutterMunster

We have no idea what The Witcher 3 is going to be on sale for, do we? Would love to go digital, but Best Buy has the $24.99 deal going right now.

Is there an MS store thread? Some great deals . Was going to wait for Taken King digitally but they have it for 35$ with a $10 gift card .

Rare Replay $14.99
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition $14.99
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code $24.99
Sniper Elite III $9.99
LEGO Jurassic World + $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code $24.99
The Evil Within $14.99
Just Dance: Disney Party 2 + $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code $19.99
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition $19.99
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD + $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code $19.99
Destiny: The Taken King Legendary Edition + $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code $34.99
Assassin's Creed Syndicate + $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code $39.99
Dishonored: Definitive Edition $14.99
NBA 2K16 Early Tip Off Edition + $10 Microsoft Store Gift Code $26.99
Madden NFL 16 $26.99
Forza Motorsport 6 $34.99
FIFA 16 $26.99

BenjiGAF

So, the current deals aren't going to disappear into the void when the new ones go up tonight/tomorrow, right? Still trying to make up my mind/work out my finances

Chris1

New sales in ~8.5. We should be getting a minimum of 37 games on sale with 3 of them being Witcher 3, Rare Replay and Destiny TTK.

If steam sales are anything to go by, we should also see discounts on Ori and Ryse.

im_dany

Great that could be useful.

Ah bummer, I'll wait and see if both games go on sale tonight on XBL otherwise I'll dip on the Amazon prices.

Rare Replay will be on sale on XBL 100%, it's one of the 3 games already announced for the weekend sales (along with Witcher 3 and Destiny TTK).

Xbudz

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the Black Friday sales on Xbox, I assume they will be live tonight at 9pm PST / 12am EST.

Edit: Meh Dark Souls 2 is cheaper on PC so ill avoid it here..

Forza Horizon 2 is tempting but not really a racing guy, but it seems like a good game for casual arcade racer fans.

Jetman

Need a good sale on Ori and Killer Instinct Season 1. How can they mark off 50% on Season 2 and not even touch 1?

ryan299

Is this any good? I know I can't go wrong for 2.50$ but I hate main AC games.
This looks a bit like Mark of the Ninja though, and it's much shorter so it shouldn't be boring as the main games.

Yes It's really good especially for that price. I got it for 5 a few months back. So worth it.

I want Bully but there's still no world on bc for it.

Need a good sale on Ori and Killer Instinct Season 1. How can they mark off 50% on Season 2 and not even touch 1?

Because people complained on the last sales that first only season 1 was on sale and later only the bundle season 1+2, and season 1 owners only wanted season 2.

Now.... People are never happy.

(granted they could put both seasons on sale, but season 1 was on sale more times than GTA games...)

MauroNL

Weekend deals are starting to show up. Will update post when more show up!

- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition USD 99.99 USD 59.99 (Save 40%)
- Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition USD 59.99 USD 40.19 (Save 33%)
- Watch_Dogs Complete Edition USD 49.99 USD 20.00 (Save 60%)
- Dishonored Definitive Edition USD 39.99 USD 16.00 (Save 60%)
- Far Cry 4 Gold Edition USD 89.99 USD 36.00 (Save 60%)
- Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition USD 89.99 USD 53.99 (Save 40%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Premium Edition USD 119.99 USD 48.00 (Save 60%)
- Rory Mcilroy Pga Tour USD 59.99 USD 30.00 (Save 50%)
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Imperial Edition USD 79.99 USD 32.00 (Save 60%)
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition USD 59.99 USD 30.00 (Save 50%)
- Mad Max USD 59.99 USD 40.19 (Save 33%)
- Watch_Dogs USD 29.99 USD 15.00 (Save 50%)
- Call Of Duty: Ghosts USD 59.99 USD 15.00 (Save 75%)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt USD 49.99 USD 25.00 (Save 50%)
- Just Dance 2016 Gold Edition USD 59.99 USD 40.19 (Save 33%)
- Far Cry 4 USD 59.99 USD 30.00 (Save 50%)
- Batman: Arkham Knight USD 49.99 USD 32.49 (Save 35%)
- Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass USD 39.99 USD 25.99 (Save 35%)
- 5500 Crowns USD 39.99 USD 23.99 (Save 40%)
- 1500 Crowns USD 14.99 USD 8.99 (Save 40%)
- Game Of Thrones - Season Pass (Episodes 2-6) USD 24.99 USD 12.50 (Save 50%)
- 3000 Crowns USD 24.99 USD 14.99 (Save 40%)
- Game Of Thrones - The Complete First Season (Episodes 1-6) USD 29.99 USD 12.00 (Save 60%)

Top Bottom