• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Wireless Headset - Launch Trailer

Retail Price:
$99/£95

System Requirement:
Windows 10 use requires Bluetooth 4.2+, Xbox Wireless adapter or compatible USB-C cable.

Virtual Surround Sound:
Supports Spatial Sound technologies like Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos, and DTS Headphone:X on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*

Xbox Accessories app:
Adjust equalizer settings, bass boost, auto-mute, LED brightness, and mic monitoring*

Last edited:

TheContact

Xbox head of naming consoles:
MattLesko.jpg

Xbox head of naming wireless headsets:
il_570xN.2043928345_66po.jpg

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I thought MS were partnering with Bang and Olufsen?

I have a set of audio technica ATH ADG1s. I want to get a new set, but I also want open back too.
Now that You say that, it does look similar to b&o stuff.

Looks pretty good honestly but I'd want to see reviews before purchasing. I think the price is right and lines up with the Playstation Pulse which I think is important. $99 for a wireless headset is a good price where people can jump in. Bluetooth functionality is great.

I think somebody that has more then just an Xbox should go for something like the Arctis 1 Wireless or Arctis 7x as they work on everything.

The Surface headphones are great IMO, and I would assume they borrowed from those.

So it's a turtle beach but not as good.
Lol Turtle Beach is trash. There is no reason to get a Turtle Beach headset when there are better options at the same price or lower. Steelseries Arctis line is more comfortable, has better audio, and better mics and wireless models can be had for as low as $80.

Last edited:

quickwhips

Looks pretty good honestly but I'd want to see reviews before purchasing. I think the price is right and lines up with the Playstation Pulse which I think is important. $99 for a wireless headset is a good price where people can jump in. Bluetooth functionality is great.

I think somebody that has more then just an Xbox should go for something like the Arctis 1 Wireless or Arctis 7x as they work on everything.

The Surface headphones are great IMO, and I would assume they borrowed from those.

Lol Turtle Beach is trash. There is no reason to get a Turtle Beach headset when there are better options at the same price or lower. Steelseries Arctis line is more comfortable, has better audio, and better mics and wireless models can be had for as low as $80.
Ok Jan. Options and assholes and such.

Doesn't that use a dongle though?
Yeah, a small USB C dongle with an adapter for USB. However having the ability to play on Xbox consoles, PS4, PS5, PC, Switch, Switch Lite, and mobile (if you have an android) outweighs the downside of having a dongle.

Plus you have the option of connecting it via 3.5mm jack. The Official Xbox headset is basically just Xbox and Bluetooth.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
If you have family that games headsets rock but you have to acknowledge the shit talking online that’s so common.

Top Bottom