• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Expansion Pass Vol.3 is coming out on February 15, 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
b757j0vif1ha1.png

OoX7q4FDObsxyM4tUo8VZ-Nxn6eFEdSrQCVr4Sjm9sM.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Haven't really cared much for the new heroes, but I'm definitely looking forward to that Volume 4 story expansion. I'm hoping that (like Xeno 2 Torna) it gets its own standalone physical release.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm so hype for this, the story DLC is gonna be epic! once the the new hero releases, I'm gonna do my new game plus run.

Last edited:

NanaMiku

Just rewatched the Japanese trailer for the vol 4 DLC.

Dang, I think it's the first time I hear Shimono Hiro with his deep voice like that.

I really love these costumes. I hope they add many costumes to the challenge mode

e2bcaa7530.png

Pejo

Well well well, look who's come crawling back to the coomer-tier design?

Anyways, the only reason I'd buy the dlc is if the story was good, but I haven't even managed to convince myself to finish the main story yet, so buying this is unlikely.

Hope they get to work on their next project soon. XBC3 wasn't "it" for me.

Croga

That DLC expansion teaser!!!

Will return to the game for that, the DLC heroes ain't really making me want to fire up the game again, but GigaChad Rex and others? Sign me up lol

Played through most of Xenoblade 3 but haven’t bought the expansion DLC yet. What has it been like so far? Curious if it’s worth it or not.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
That DLC expansion teaser!!!

Will return to the game for that, the DLC heroes ain't really making me want to fire up the game again, but GigaChad Rex and others? Sign me up lol
Once 2nd hero drops I’m definitely going to do New game + run, it gives me nice refresher to the story before story DLC drops in.

Hope they get to work on their next project soon. XBC3 wasn't "it" for me.
It’s too bad hear that but man I loooved this game, it has best side quests in the series.

Last edited:

Pejo

hCVkzWG.png

Thats not Mythra's core crystal.
Man I wish 3 was a direct sequel to 2 where we got to play as Chad Rex.

Apparently having a 3 wife harem really makes a man out of you.

Just finished watching the direct, I was working when it aired originally. Damn, those teases at the end were something else.

Jsisto

Obviously all speculation at this point, but Alvis being the ultimate final antagonist of the Xenoblade series is something I’ve been hoping for since this game came out, and makes so much sense, given his nature. Honestly I’m more excited for this than I was for Xenoblade 3 in general, if that even makes sense. Really hope they stick the landing here and tie everything up nicely!

Top Bottom