• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Yahoo! News] Man caught on video urinating on ex-wife’s grave ‘almost every morning,’ NJ reports say

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

“I can’t get my wife to go out to dinner but this guy gets his wife to go along with him to desecrate my mom’s remains every morning!” Murphy told the Post.​

A man in New Jersey is accused of habitually urinating on his ex-wife’s grave, according to media reports.

The purported desecration occurred at the Tappan Reformed Church cemetery, a centuries-old burial ground on the border between New Jersey and New York.

Michael Murray told News 12 that the saga began when he repeatedly noticed deli bags full of feces placed near the grave of his mother, Linda Torello, and contacted the police.

Officials took a report of the incident, and Murray later obtained permission to place cameras on the cemetery grounds to try to obtain footage of the act, according to the outlet.

The footage, which was too poor quality to bring to the police, revealed Torello’s ex-husband was the perpetrator, according to the New York Post. Murray later returned and obtained higher quality footage with his phone.

The 68-year-old man visited the cemetery “almost every morning between 6:14 a.m. and 6:18 a.m. with his current wife” and urinated on Torello’s grave, according to the Post.

“I can’t get my wife to go out to dinner but this guy gets his wife to go along with him to desecrate my mom’s remains every morning!” Murphy told the Post.

The man apparently has a long-standing grudge with Torello, according to WABC News. He was married to her for a short period of time more than 40 years ago and left when she became pregnant, insisting that the child was not his, her family told media outlets.

DNA testing proved the man was indeed the child’s father, according to the Post, and Torello remarried later.

Torello, an avid animal lover, died in 2017, according to an online obituary.

A public urination charge was filed against the man by the Orangetown Police Department on Sept. 18, and the investigation is ongoing, according to Orangetown police.

Murray could not be reached for comment.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Don't know why, but the first thing that came to my mind when I read the title is that this is somehow the man's way of paying respect.

Last edited:

DKehoe

Gold Member
Not only is this dick pissing & shitting on this woman's grave, he knocked her up and refused to be the father to the kid. That is why they divorced. And this despite a CNA test proving it was his kid. He still does this to her grave. People are fucking wild.
So the son that's quoted, he's not the child they had together right? I was wondering if that's the case but surely they'd have said if he was the guy's son.

Also, they split up 40 years ago. Weird that he's held onto this grudge for so long especially if they were only together for a short while.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
So is the son that's quoted, he's not the child they had together right? I was wondering if that's the case but surely they'd have said if he was the guy's son.

Also, they split up 40 years ago. Weird that he's held onto this grudge for so long especially if they were only together for a short while.
I'm guessing it's a different kid. Seems like an important part if they have a paternal connection.

It's rare to see such devotion to maintaining a grudge. Kinda have to respect it. Never would have thought to drop shit on someone's grave, and now I'm a little surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Top Bottom