• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yeah...already seen it

Cattlyst

Does anyone else get sent links to YouTube videos and articles on topics you read about 3 days prior on forums/social media? I regularly peruse forums and reddit etc and will read something on a particular gaming topic, and then a few days later the YouTube news regurgitation folks and games websites start making videos/articles about said thing...and then acquaintances send me links to videos/articles. I always feel like a douchbag replying "yeah, seen it."

The struggle is real. Anyone else enduring this existential first world problem of a nighmare?

T8SC

The worst part is when companies try to get in on it and start using phrases that were once "trending" to be cool and relevant.

Soodanim

Gold Member
Having seen it can be a bridge to skip watching it and going straight to talking about it if it's worth talking about. If it's an empty share with low expectations, throw an emoji (wait X minutes for authenticity if you like) and call it a day.

Top Bottom