• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone coming to PC in Early Access on February 6 worldwide

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Yggdra-Union-Steam_01-24-23-768x432.jpg

Sting will release Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone in Early Access for PC via Steam on February 6 worldwide with English, Japanese, Korean, and Traditional Chinese language support, the developer announced.

Yggdra Union: We’ll Never Fight Alone first launched for Game Boy Advance on March 23, 2006, followed by PSP on January 24, 2008. iOS and Android versions were released on April 11, 2019, followed by Switch on March 5, 2020. While the Game Boy Advance and PSP versions were released in English, the iOS, Android, and Switch versions are Japanese-only.

Pejo

Some Switch gameplay for those unaware:

Somehow never heard of this before. I love the visual style, but my god it seems like a lot of busywork between battles.

Maybe some of that is optional, but it's hard to tell with only JP text what the hell they're doing. I'll keep an eye on it though.

Top Bottom