• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you can already buy a super slim PS5 in China

Bartski

Gold Member

GS5.jpg

Chris Pratt What GIF

gs5-2.jpg

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

GS1.jpg

GS111.jpg

Ryan Howard What GIF

GS11.jpg

Homer Simpson Wow GIF by Justin

Tuff McNutt

Those are all over AliExpress, Ebay, Amazon, etc. and have been for years. They're just trying to dupe people with the PS5 shell now. For a while there it was NES/SNES Classics.

dcmk7

Banned
Fine it doesn't do 4k, they never said it would, no one can show me one feature that is missing - minus the blu ray drive - from this than its big brother. It's a budget console after all.

Just because developers haven't implemented raytracing doesn't mean it can't do it.

Interestingly, all the owners of the GS5 are happy with it. The biggest criticism is from people who never wanted one :pie_eyeroll:

Pallas

Gold Member
You know, I already knew before opening the thread that this would be a really bad knockoff since it’s from China. It’s not even named ps5. Someone ban the OP for a million years.

Fine it doesn't do 4k, they never said it would, no one can show me one feature that is missing - minus the blu ray drive - from this than its big brother. It's a budget console after all.

Just because developers haven't implemented raytracing doesn't mean it can't do it.

Interestingly, all the owners of the GS5 are happy with it. The biggest criticism is from people who never wanted one :pie_eyeroll:
Can't tell if Series S....

DaGwaphics

One thing is for sure, if there is one useless feature you can remove from a current-gen console it is the joysticks. Who uses them in 2021.

Roxkis_ii

*Movie announcer voice*
The Xbox Series S better watch out, the Game Station 5 is out for blood this holiday season!

GHG

Gold Member
Look guys, it's the same experience as the PS5, just for cheaper and in a little box.

Don't be so hard on it.

Codes 208

Yup, i knew exactly what this was going to be before clicking. Ive seen this dumb little thing posted and re-posted on reddit every day for the passed week

Last edited:

ANIMAL1975

So they managed to get rid of the rest of the copper in the heat sink, and probably that screw for the stand also. Brilliant.

Top Bottom