• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you can already buy a super slim PS5 in China

Holammer

4.8/5 Seems legit.
Rating manipulation is no joke in China. It did not get much news coverage (outside China and China-centric reporting anyway), but Amazon banned 1000s of Chinese sellers and brands just before Black Friday because of that. Some seller even committed suicide because the crackdown.

Tuff McNutt

So it's all NES classic games? Games are good, my dudes.
Most of the games on these clone systems are homebrews or budget games for the Chinese market (mahjong, horse racing, etc.) or crappy hacks. They also tend to repeat the same games over and over. On the ones with "500" games, there's maybe 100 and most of them aren't good.

i can already imagine some clueless parent thinking all consoles are same thing and buying this for their children... poor kids. stuck with a GS5 for their entire childhood instead of PS5.

Tuff McNutt

i can already imagine some clueless parent thinking all consoles are same thing and buying this for their children... poor kids. stuck with a GS5 for their entire childhood instead of PS5.
It happens quite a bit with the NES/SNES Classics, especially since now the box looks exactly like a legit one.

Bartski

Gold Member
not sure if backwards compatible

QyESBTO.png

LuzisX2.jpg

VA054HG.jpg

Top Bottom