• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You can only play one game (2023 Edition)

Kagey K

Banned
Out of the announced games coming in 2023, let's pretend they all released on Jan 1 and you can only play 1 game for the entire year.

What game is it?

Robb

Gold Member
zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom-button-2k-1663127818777.jpg

Soodanim

Gold Member
The one that comes to mind is RE4, because it's the one I plan to buy.

I'm blind on Hogwarts, no Switch, and Starfield is a wait for sale situation because patches and mods will almost certainly be needed.

Which game will be longest with the most content? That seems like the smartest thing to go by out of the top level stuff.

Kagey K

Banned
When I posed the question I thought for sure Starfield would be my answer, but after thinking about it for a bit Diablo IV might be my answer.

GymWolf

Next what? I can only hug one waifu pillow from my collection??

Maybe starfield or yakuza 8 for the sheer amount of content but starfield could very be the next bethesda buggy piece of shit so it is risky...

angelgs90

It's impossible to me to choose just one between these three. 2023 will be an awesome year for gaming:

Tears of the Kingdom
Hogwarts Legacy
Resident Evil 4 Remake

zelda. easily.

maybe Diablo IV

as much as i love harry potter and want Hogwarts Legacy to be a great game i am still not 100% sure it will be. i have a feeling it's going to disappoint. i hope i'm wrong!

starfield i think will be fun but not sure i could play it a full year.

BabyYoda

Banned
Starfield, I always hoped Bethesda would make a sci-fi space faring Elder Scrolls style game and that's exactly what we're getting! My concern is that I didn't like Skyrim or Fallout 4, there writing seems to have gone downhill and their combat felt terrible after playing Dark Souls. But I'm still hopeful I'll enjoy it, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but it does seem a step above the games I mentioned. How woke will it be though?!

Top Bottom