• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You walk by a Gamestop trash bin and see a bunch of game systems they threw out....

You can grab one system. Which one?

• Atari Lynx

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Atari Jaguar

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • 3DO

Votes: 15 7.2%
  • Virtual Boy

Votes: 54 26.0%
  • Philips CD-I

Votes: 9 4.3%
  • Amiga 32

Votes: 22 10.6%
  • Neo Geo Pocket Color

Votes: 50 24.0%
  • NEC Super Grafx

Votes: 32 15.4%

• Total voters

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
This gave me a good idea for a potential reality show in which you buy those dumpsters for a certain price like you would buy those storage sheds which people defaulted on.

Some son of the bitch is probably already taking this idea the filthy whore.

jaysius

Banned
None! This is a monkey's paw situation, you've got the machine for "free"(minus some dignity) but now you have a money pit that will lead you down a dark rabbit hole.

A healthy heroine addiction would probably be cheaper at this point.

TLZ

Banned
No Saturn in there, so I'm going with Jaguar. Never owned one. Looks interesting enough. The last Atari console I had was the 2600. So picking it out of curiosity.

TLZ

Banned
Okay. Now y’all are tripping. The Virtual Boy was ass.
Well you do need ass for this 👇
VB

ready-fap.gif

AGRacing

I went NEC... in the spirit of the game I went in with no research.. and I THINK that system could play turbo grafx games right ? So that's a system with a library at least.

Second priority would be that Amiga 32. I have no idea what it plays or what it does but my friend had an amiga PC when I was a kid and it was pretty badass.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I went NEC... in the spirit of the game I went in with no research.. and I THINK that system could play turbo grafx games right ? So that's a system with a library at least.

Second priority would be that Amiga 32. I have no idea what it plays or what it does but my friend had an amiga PC when I was a kid and it was pretty badass.
Super Grafx plays all PC Engine Games, but not sure if it plays T16. Probably not as googling it you needed an adapter to play T16 on PC Engine systems.

Last edited:
Top Bottom