• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young men reveal why so many of them are single: ‘Dates feel more like job interviews’

Jsisto

For those of you doing online dating apps, if you want more women checking/viewing your profile then enter a salary into the income metric.

Women love the money.

When I did Match.com back in the mid 2010s, they used to have an income filter. You could leave it blank and ignore if you want. But it also had designated choices like 0-35,000, 35,000-50,000, 50,000-75,000 etc.... you get the idea. They got rid of the filter soon after I stopped using the service. Maybe its back but I dont know.

When I first signed up I ignored that metric as it's a personal thing and I didnt think women really cared since I filed out honestly just about every other box. I'd get hits here and there and also got some dates out of it.

I then activated the income metric and chose one of the $100,000+ filters (true info too as I dont BS on dating apps). I chose the one that said either $100-125k or $100-150k. I forget.

Guess what? Suddenly my inbox is getting tons of views literally overnight. When someone views your profile, a red icon with a number on it would show up on your mailbox icon. The number means how many checked out your profile. So instead of going daily with 0 or maybe 1 view here and there, suddenly every day I'm getting 5-6 views from different women for 3 weeks straight.

So it shows tons of superficial women choose a salary filter for their search preference. I never did that.

So if any dating apps have an income filter, choose a good salary and watch your views skyrocket.
Im on Match, very passively due to no success, but there doesnt seem to be an income selection anymore which is disappointing. I’m not college educated, but I make over 70k. I feel like a lot of women who MIGHT(a big might lol) be interested see no college and assume the guy is a loser. I’d love to convey that I’m financially secure with savings in the bank, but that’s hard to convey verbally without sounding arrogant. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I was on Tinder for some time and yes, some of those conversations/dates actually felt like interviews. Quite the boring stuff, out of all the girls I met I'd say that I had fun (outside of sex) with only 1 or 2 of them.

Honestly I'd rather be single and have sporadic sex rather than commiting to the same person for my whole life. That's crazy from my point of view, but I guess people fall in love and stuff.

Revoh

For those of you doing online dating apps, if you want more women checking/viewing your profile then enter a salary into the income metric.

Women love the money.

When I did Match.com back in the mid 2010s, they used to have an income filter. You could leave it blank and ignore if you want. But it also had designated choices like 0-35,000, 35,000-50,000, 50,000-75,000 etc.... you get the idea. They got rid of the filter soon after I stopped using the service. Maybe its back but I dont know.

When I first signed up I ignored that metric as it's a personal thing and I didnt think women really cared since I filed out honestly just about every other box. I'd get hits here and there and also got some dates out of it.

I then activated the income metric and chose one of the $100,000+ filters (true info too as I dont BS on dating apps). I chose the one that said either $100-125k or $100-150k. I forget.

Guess what? Suddenly my inbox is getting tons of views literally overnight. When someone views your profile, a red icon with a number on it would show up on your mailbox icon. The number means how many checked out your profile. So instead of going daily with 0 or maybe 1 view here and there, suddenly every day I'm getting 5-6 views from different women for 3 weeks straight.

So it shows tons of superficial women choose a salary filter for their search preference. I never did that.

So if any dating apps have an income filter, choose a good salary and watch your views skyrocket.

My ego might be too big for my own good but I'd rather attract women based on myself (looks, personality, behavior, etc) rather than use my money to lure them in, even if that means I'm not getting the prettiest girl. There's no comparison in knowing the woman you are fucking actually lusts for you, craves you, desires you and it's not there first and foremost because you have money. Fuck that.

Moneal

My ego might be too big for my own good but I'd rather attract women based on myself (looks, personality, behavior, etc) rather than use my money to lure them in, even if that means I'm not getting the prettiest girl. There's no comparison in knowing the woman you are fucking actually lusts for you, craves you, desires you and it's not there first and foremost because you have money. Fuck that.
I would say your income says more about you than looks, and goes into showing your personality and behavior.

TuxedoSammy

Banned

Women love the money.

Tbh, that's a really low number even for that amount of money. I expected a lot more, since it's a very specific method to filter women who want a man who makes a higher income. How many of them actually messaged you?

I also used the feature to browse what I'd find within the income brackets, but I never messaged anyone.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Im on Match, very passively due to no success, but there doesnt seem to be an income selection anymore which is disappointing. I’m not college educated, but I make over 70k. I feel like a lot of women who MIGHT(a big might lol) be interested see no college and assume the guy is a loser.
Googling it, it looks like they got rid of it in 2018 or 2019.

As for $70k, I'll be honest. Even if the income filter was still there, it really comes down to expectations from yourself hooking up, and who you expect to hook up with you.

I used to have really fun and detailed online dating chat at the office with men and women. And just about every woman was full of shit. At first they all say stuff like "sense of humour and good with kids etc..." are the key factors.

100% BS.

When we'd all dig down into other metrics of what we really want, every one of them said they'd only go after someone making $100k+ expect one who said the $75-100k range is fine. Not one said they'd go out with a guy who made a lower tier. And no shame too.... "I dont want to support a guy who makes less money than me"

Then again, we were all office peers with similar kinds of job levels where all of us made roughly $90-120k at the time. So it is kind of natural to go after someone in similar kinds of industries and income.

When the guys talked about what they want. Hey, no doubt we all wanted someone attractive. But not one of us had such a hardcore view on the income bracket. For us guys, it was more about as long as they have a job they like and isnt leaching off us sitting at home, the money range filter wasnt important.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Tbh, that's a really low number even for that amount of money. I expected a lot more, since it's a very specific method to filter women who want a man who makes a higher income. How many of them actually messaged you?

I also used the feature to browse what I'd find within the income brackets, but I never messaged anyone.
I dont remember how many messaged me. But during different times of me using the site, I either paid money for a sub plan or used it free which has limited features.

But I remember overall using the site, I didn't get a lot of messages back at me. I definitely did a lot more messages outbound than I received back. But I got a bunch of dates out of it and saw someone for a short time.

Last edited:

Jsisto

Googling it, it looks like they got rid of it in 2018 or 2019.

As for $70k, I'll be honest. Even if the income filter was still there, it really comes down to expectations from yourself hooking up, and who you expect to hook up with you.

I used to have really fun and detailed online dating chat at the office with men and women. And just about every woman was full of shit. At first they all say stuff like "sense of humour and good with kids etc..." are the key factors.

100% BS.

When we'd all dig down into other metrics of what we really want, every one of them said they'd only go after someone making $100k+ expect one who said the $75-100k range is fine. Not one said they'd go out with a guy who made a lower tier. And no shame too.... "I dont want to support a guy who makes less money than me"

Then again, we were all office peers with similar kinds of job levels where all of us made roughly $90-120k at the time. So it is kind of natural to go after someone in similar kinds of industries and income.

When the guys talked about what they want. Hey, no doubt we all wanted someone attractive. But not one of us had such a hardcore view on the income bracket. For us guys, it was more about as long as they have a job they like and isnt leaching off us sitting at home, the money range filter wasnt important.

Kind of bs that they removed it. It’s generally all superficial stuff that leads to matches initially anyway. If anything it probably helped guys who aren’t super chads but do ok financially get more dates.

Dutchy

wtf is goblin mode?
WeytQyK.gif

Sonik

I never said women can't be cunts. I've seen a lot of those too. I just think on average women tend to be less assholey, especially after their brains fully develop.

I don't really like people in general, regardless of how they identify.

I've never witnessed this ridiculous shit in workplaces with mostly men, usually men either talk out loud about the shit that truly annoy them and end it there or just make it into a joke and tease each other if it's not that serious of a problem. Which brings me to your previous post, the jokes men made and you put in quotes were most probably actual jokes, sure they're based on real personality traits and quirks but it was about shit these men don't really give a shit about, you were just projecting female socializing into a completely different kind of mentality.

Just fyi men often socialize by shitting on each other in front of each other's faces usually in the most offensive ways possible and it's all just for fun, it's also something many women will never understand because if they did that to each other friendships would end. No it's not mean spirited, we just find it funny and often cathartic because we express small grievances in a fun and healthy way to the point it often becomes a meme and therefore meaningless. Women on the other hand are being "nice" especially to other women so the grievances keep bottling up until they start to hate each other.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I've never witnessed this ridiculous shit in workplaces with mostly men, usually men either talk out loud about the shit that truly annoy them and end it there or just make it into a joke and tease each other if it's not that serious of a problem. Which brings me to your previous post, the jokes men made and you put in quotes were most probably actual jokes, sure they're based on real personality traits and quirks but it was about shit these men don't really give a shit about, you were just projecting female socializing into a completely different kind of mentality.

Just fyi men often socialize by shitting on each other in front of each other's faces usually in the most offensive ways possible and it's all just for fun, it's also something many women will never understand because if they did that to each other friendships would end. No it's not mean spirited, we just find it funny and often cathartic because we express small grievances in a fun and healthy way to the point it often becomes a meme and therefore meaningless. Women on the other hand are being "nice" especially to other women so the grievances keep bottling up until they start to hate each other.
I think that's one reason why men and women react to things differently. It's not that mother nature made guys with special chromosomes "that can take a joke". It's just that as you said, guys rag on each other since elementary school. Fist fights at recess included (I had my share). It might start off mean spirited as kids, but as you grow up most guys kind of accept it as funny or self deprecating and leave it at that. So it doesn't really matter if a guy is fat and bald, or stinks of man sweat. Most of us just grow out of it and laugh if off.

Work in an office with a group of men and women chatting at lunch. If one guy is labeled a fat ass as a joke, everyone will giggle as it being cute including the fat guy. Call a woman a fat ass, and hell will be let loose as an ultra mean spirited remark.

Jsisto

Thinking back to the horrible, vile shit me and my two best friends said to each other back in the day, and remembering it fondly, is a very male thing. I'd do almost anything for those guys, to this day.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Thinking back to the horrible, vile shit me and my two best friends said to each other back in the day, and remembering it fondly, is a very male thing. I'd do almost anything for those guys, to this day.
A guy I knew in high school stole a game off me and then paid me back $40. We were never friends or hung out together. But we had classes together and had mutual friends. FB comes around and everyone is inviting everyone from grad class. He invited me and says Happy Birthday to me every year for the past 10 years. We never bring up that incident.

Dumb ass shit we did as kids. But looking back, who cares.

I used to get into a lot of fist fights as a kid. You're pissy at each other for the next few days. By next week, youre teammates in gym class and everything is forgotten.

Last edited:

TuxedoSammy

Banned

I'm aware men rib each other for fun, but they can and do get legitimately angry/offended sometimes. Even close buddies. I also know it's really common for autistic men to prefer to have female friendships to avoid being constantly ribbed. My female friendships provide a different experience than my male friendships, which is why I like each for different reasons.

Just because women don't usually partake in ribbing doesn't mean we don't understand it. It's a very simple concept to understand. It is not cryptic behavior. lol I think the beating the shit out of each other is more difficult to comprehend because it's stupid, causes bodily harm, can kill someone, cause medical bills, etc. I mean, I know men do it because testosterone, pent-up aggression, relieves tension, toxic masculinity influences, it's easier to resolve disputes with fists than having to communicate via words with weak emotional intelligence men have little experience with due to active repression of this attribute, etc., but it's still extremely stupid and the possible ramifications don't outweigh the possible resolution.

Peggies

Gold Member
No, that's just not reality. Women do not act as shitty as men do. I'm around mostly men, sure, but I've been around plenty of women. They don't alter their personality when he leaves the room to make a "joke" or some side-comment to bag on their SO like I witness men doing all the time. That's literally apart of men's culture, not women's. lol Denial is delusion.

I spit the truth based on reality, not biases. If it wasn't true, I wouldn't say it.
Your postings ooze with dull generalisation. No wonder poor Jeffrey left you.

"I spit the truth based on reality, not biases. If it wasn't true, I wouldn't say it."

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Sonik

I'm aware men rib each other for fun, but they can and do get legitimately angry/offended sometimes. Even close buddies. I also know it's really common for autistic men to prefer to have female friendships to avoid being constantly ribbed. My female friendships provide a different experience than my male friendships, which is why I like each for different reasons.

They get legitimately angry about legitimately serious shit that are being told in a serious way or with obvious bad intention. We don't get angry about jokes and when someone does almost everyone takes the side of the guy who made the joke because, you know, it was a fucking joke. Btw that part about autistic men being the only ones who can't tolerate ribbing really isn't a good look for women lol

Just because women don't usually partake in ribbing doesn't mean we don't understand it. It's a very simple concept to understand.

The fact that you put joke in quotes in that post tells me that you really don't. You superficially understand it's a joke but you still take it seriously, I've seen it a million fucking times. Consciously or not you think that men do that thing women do where they drop subtle insinuations to the discussion to undermine the other person which is something men in general neither do or understand most of the time. Either that or you just can't take the banter because of insecurity, either way it's not just a joke to most of you.

TuxedoSammy

Banned
Your postings ooze with dull generalisation. No wonder poor Jeffrey left you.

"I spit the truth based on reality, not biases. If it wasn't true, I wouldn't say it."

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Everyone generalizes until it's about a group of people they could be apart of then all the sudden it's "StOp GenErALiZiNg." I'm not the only one who makes generalizations, especially in this thread, but I'm the only one that points out the flaws of men bluntly, because this is a male-dominated forum and men don't usually want to admit their problematic behavior. It's kinda ironic, even. Men will puff their chests declaring "We talk shit about each other because we're not emotionally weak!" But their fragile egos crumble when the truth hits them in the face and their bitterness controls their perception.

I do the same thing on female-dominated forums by pointing out their flaws as well.

If it doesn't apply to you, then it's not about you.

Actually, I asked for a break to think when he dropped a bomb about his lies. Then he used a manipulation tactic of "stay with me or we're over," which forced me to break-up with him. Then later I got sad being an 18 or 19-year-old and called him crying that I wanted to be with him. He denied me. Then a year or so later, when I had a different bf, he tried to get me to be with him instead, but I had learned by that point he was a manipulative, lying asshole. Even though I was still in love with him, I chose my new bf. Unfortunately the new bf would turn out to be a religious fanatic, emotionally abusive, and a liar as well. But that wasn't discovered until about a year into the relationship.

If you have a lot of options, you want to cut down the excess and not waste your valuable time.

If someone is not willing to market themselves well then they should accept they will struggle in dating, and so remain single.

TuxedoSammy

Banned
They get legitimately angry about legitimately serious shit that are being told in a serious way or with obvious bad intention. We don't get angry about jokes and when someone does almost everyone takes the side of the guy who made the joke because, you know, it was a fucking joke. Btw that part about autistic men being the only ones who can't tolerate ribbing really isn't a good look for women lol

The fact that you put joke in quotes in that post tells me that you really don't. You superficially understand it's a joke but you still take it seriously, I've seen it a million fucking times. Consciously or not you think that men do that thing women do where they drop subtle insinuations to the discussion to undermine the other person which is something men in general neither do or understand most of the time. Either that or you just can't take the banter because of insecurity, either way it's not just a joke to most of you.
Yes, even when the line is delivered as a "joke," some men do still get offended. Your opinion isn't going to erase the actual life experience I've witnessed.

I didn't say autistic men are the only ones who can't tolerate ribbing. Reading comprehension is vital. I said it's common for autistic men to prefer female friendships to avoid being constantly ribbed. Those are two different statements.

Half of the people on this website are likely autistic since they tend to be internet-dwellers due to poor social skills and introversion. Indirectly insulting them in addition to women is in poor taste. You can be better than that.

There's this thing where men say they're "joking," but they're really just stating their true opinion disguised as a joke to avoid repercussions for stating their true opinion. It's a dismissal tactic. There are also men who rib and don't mean it, and I've been around for a lot of that too. In fact, I partake sometimes. And sometimes, they rib me with shit they mean! I don't take it personally anymore because 1. I know they're actually stupid. 2. I'm secure with myself. 3. Sometimes it's enjoyable and funny. It's also really enjoyable and funny when the hypocritical men like yourself who spout the same codswallop get angry and offended for said codswallop. Those are my favorite moments.

Peggies

Gold Member
Everyone generalizes until it's about a group of people they could be apart of then all the sudden it's "StOp GenErALiZiNg." I'm not the only one who makes generalizations, especially in this thread, but I'm the only one that points out the flaws of men bluntly, because this is a male-dominated forum and men don't usually want to admit their problematic behavior. It's kinda ironic, even. Men will puff their chests declaring "We talk shit about each other because we're not emotionally weak!" But their fragile egos crumble when the truth hits them in the face and their bitterness controls their perception.

I do the same thing on female-dominated forums by pointing out their flaws as well.

Actually, I asked for a break to think when he dropped a bomb about his lies. Then he used a manipulation tactic of "stay with me or we're over," which forced me to break-up with him. Then later I got sad being an 18 or 19-year-old and called him crying that I wanted to be with him. He denied me. Then a year or so later, when I had a different bf, he tried to get me to be with him instead, but I had learned by that point he was a manipulative, lying asshole. Even though I was still in love with him, I chose my new bf. Unfortunately the new bf would turn out to be a religious fanatic, emotionally abusive, and a liar as well. But that wasn't discovered until about a year into the relationship.
american pie this one time at band camp GIF by IFC

nush

Gold Member

Women love the money.

I did the same thing on a dating site before 2010's when you could have free profiles. I made a fake profile just to see at what salary range women would be interested. It was my picture and equivalent details but fake for my entertainment. Each week I'd just up the salary range and then check in at the end of the week.

No interest until I'd hit near the max you could input. Then the messages came in, but of course it wasn't the hot women. It was all single mothers, single mothers with lots of kids. :messenger_expressionless:

I wouldn't be signing up to be your child welfare even at my real salary range! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Davesky

Men and women even use different parts of the brain when reacting to emotional response.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128035061000139

Yes, even when the line is delivered as a "joke," some men do still get offended. Your opinion isn't going to erase the actual life experience I've witnessed.

I didn't say autistic men are the only ones who can't tolerate ribbing. Reading comprehension is vital. I said it's common for autistic men to prefer female friendships to avoid being constantly ribbed. Those are two different statements.

Half of the people on this website are likely autistic since they tend to be internet-dwellers due to poor social skills and introversion. Indirectly insulting them in addition to women is in poor taste. You can be better than that.

There's this thing where men say they're "joking," but they're really just stating their true opinion disguised as a joke to avoid repercussions for stating their true opinion. It's a dismissal tactic. There are also men who rib and don't mean it, and I've been around for a lot of that too. In fact, I partake sometimes. And sometimes, they rib me with shit they mean! I don't take it personally anymore because 1. I know they're actually stupid. 2. I'm secure with myself. 3. Sometimes it's enjoyable and funny. It's also really enjoyable and funny when the hypocritical men like yourself who spout the same codswallop get angry and offended for said codswallop. Those are my favorite moments.

Have you ever considered the reason you are getting ghosted isn’t because of their inadequacies and “closing off”, but maybe your own problems? I would expect a good man to eventually close off from bullshit behaviour and only tolerate so much. Maybe you are not the shit hot attractive or worthy partner you always thought you were inside your own head? If I had to choose between these sixty men and just one girl and asked which one was the root of the problem, I know clearly what my answer would be.

it sounds like you have a deep rooted fear of not beeing good enough for anyone so overcompensate with your exaggerated sense of self-worth. I’m not the problem i’m perfect blah blah must be all these men. So common in the young and immature minded. You will never find any growth as a person until you can start identifying and recognising your own faults instead of projecting all your problems onto others.

Also, not everything is a “manipulation tactic”, sometimes blue is just the colour blue. Sometimes “fuck off I don’t want to talk to you” means exactly that. No need to go stalking his twitter or spotify or four months to find out. You talk about knowing all these psychological concepts but have no depth in any of your conversations whatsoever. Google searches, wikipedia and learning the odd passage out of an entire pdf book file isn’t going to help make you smart. Stop overanalysing life away. It’s also very clear from reading all your messages that, although I am not denying any of previous experiences with your boyfriends, that you are a narcissistic liar and extremely manipulative.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Have you ever considered the reason you are getting ghosted isn’t because of their inadequacies and “closing off”, but maybe your own problems? I would expect a good man to eventually close off from bullshit behaviour and only tolerate so much. Maybe you are not the shit hot attractive or worthy partner you always thought you were inside your own head? If I had to choose between these sixty men and just one girl and asked which one was the root of the problem, I know clearly what my answer would be.

it sounds like you have a deep rooted fear of not beeing good enough for anyone so overcompensate with your exaggerated sense of self-worth. I’m not the problem i’m perfect blah blah must be all these men. So common in the young and immature minded. You will never find any growth as a person until you can start identifying and recognising your own faults instead of projecting all your problems onto others.

Also, not everything is a “manipulation tactic”, sometimes blue is just the colour blue. Sometimes “fuck off I don’t want to talk to you” means exactly that. No need to go stalking his twitter or spotify or four months to find out. You talk about knowing all these psychological concepts but have no depth in any of your conversations whatsoever. Google searches, wikipedia and learning the odd passage out of an entire pdf book file isn’t going to help make you smart. Stop overanalysing life away. It’s also very clear from reading all your messages that, although I am not denying any of previous experiences with your boyfriends, that you are a narcissistic liar and extremely manipulative.
You probably fall into the half of gaf that is autistic. Don't @ me I'm trying to earn brownie points 🤣

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hey ChatGPT, is the passage below indicative of cluster B personality disorders? If so, which ones?

AcbrD3p.png

Thanks, ChatGPT!

TuxedoSammy

Banned

Yes, but that's not the case because I was in the relationship and you were not. I know why he ghosted. He came back every time and exclaimed he missed me and felt even worse without me. Ghosting is an extremely common behavior among people with Bipolar. Additionally, the divorce rate for people with Bipolar is 95%, I believe it was. They're extremely difficult to be with because of their disorder.

We agreed on most things. He is center-right politically and I tolerate most of our differences and vice versa, but he did lie about a couple things because he knew I wouldn't like them and may have broken-up with him because I abide by my moral compass. There are certain things I do not compromise on because they are important values to me.

TuxedoSammy

Banned
Hey ChatGPT, is the passage below indicative of cluster B personality disorders? If so, which ones?

AcbrD3p.png

Thanks, ChatGPT!
Most people exhibit narc tendencies, which is a direct quote from multiple professional therapists. I have them, and most people here probably have them too.

Relaying an opinion you don't agree with is not a symptom of BPD. It's just a difference of opinion. I am confident in my responses because I've done research, read a lot, and had a lot of experiences that validate my research.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Most people exhibit narc tendencies, which is a direct quote from multiple professional therapists. I have them, and most people here probably have them too.

Relaying an opinion you don't agree with is not a symptom of BPD. It's just a difference of opinion. I am confident in my responses because I've done research, read a lot, and had a lot of experiences that validate my research.
Oh, you’re certainly an expert in the subject, but not because of the Google searches.

I see a tendency for you to demand absolute openness with your depressive partners so you can control and manipulate them until they eventually reach their limit and break free of you. How dare they “ghost” you, though.

We’ll pass.

Jsisto

All true. Just saying if that’s the standard I’ve seen some pretty similarly awful things said by members that are still here. But fair enough. Not trying to start shit.

Drake

I hate online dating with a passion so deep it cannot be described and this is coming from someone who has had ok success with it. Ironically enough the best relationship I ever had from online dating came from a throwaway app that I barely used.

Nydius

I'm by no means a "young" man anymore but, after watching the pure hell my best friend of forever go through when he decided to try dating again following his divorce a decade ago, I've pretty much decided that if anything happens to my wife I'm not going to bother trying again. The amount of crap he's gone through both online dating apps and offline hookups has ruined my faith in pursuing relationships. I didn't care for the mind games and nonsense when I was in my early to mid 20s -- and that was years before social media and smartphones were a thing -- so I'm certainly not inclined to deal with them now.

Not sure how the topic turned into a men vs. women emotional response discussion but I want to say that the "women are less assholey" line I saw earlier, well, I'm not so sure I agree. I think they just do a better job of hiding it. It's been my experience that once a woman becomes angry -- especially at another woman -- they harbor that grudge forever. And it's a very deep, seething grudge. When my wife had a falling out with one of her friends, the level of vitriol was like nothing I had ever seen or experienced. In college I got into a knock down, drag out, fight with a guy in my dorm who I disliked and a year later we had become friends. But if my wife could get away with legally ruining every facet of her ex-friend's life, I guarantee you she would do it in a second.

[Late edit: Holy crap, don't try to type coherent thoughts while on NyQuil kids.]

Last edited:
Top Bottom