• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Musical Discoveries of 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

Reading through the Top Albums of 2011 thread, I had a thought that normally comes across my mind around this time every year. Sure, we all have our favorite albums released this year, but what about those amazing albums that you listened to that didn't come out in 2011? Don't you want to show off and tell everyone else about them? Music is so timeless that it doesn't matter if the album came out last week or 40 years ago, it can still have the same impact. I feel we should have a place where everyone can show off what they loved most this year from the past. It can be anything from a band you have never heard of to something you decided to revisit.

6514357187_4a07525ffe_b.jpg

Animal Collective - Fall Be Kind - I originally kept coming back to this for "What Would I Want? Sky", but the whole EP is just so amazing that I just kept replaying it CONSTANTLY.

The Antlers - Hospice - I started to revisit this album before Burst Apart was released, and man did this album hit me like a ton of bricks. I was going through some rough personal issues with several important deaths in my life, and I literally lost it several times listening to this album. It's now one of my favorites ever.

Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works 85-92 - Oh Aphex Twin, will you ever put a new album out? After being obsessed with "Windowlicker", I just had to dig into more of his music. This album really stands out for me and it's on repeat when I just want to chill out.

Autechre - Incunabula - I really have to thank GAF for this one. That Autechre thread really got me interested, and I really love several of their first albums now.

Clark - Body Riddle - Heard about Clark reading headphone reviews earlier this year, and it's really helped add to my electronic breakout that was 2011.

Gang of Four - Entertainment! - Where my love for more rocking music waned more this year, that didn't stop me from listening to a ton of this album.

Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest - I wrote this album off when it was originally released in 2009, but have grown to love it.

Harald Grosskopf - Synthesist - Going further down the electronic hole, I read a review for this on Pitchfork and had to check it out. I honestly don't know how popular he is, but damn people should really check him out.

Helene Grimaud - Piano Sonatas - To be honest, I originally listened to her albums because of how gorgeous she was, and damn am I glad I'm so shallow. Her piano playing is gorgeous, and it has really piqued my interest in classical music and the beauty that is Chopin.

Joy Division - Closer - Several years ago I saw the film Control and immediately went out and purchased a Joy Division greatest hits album. It then sat there for several years collection dust. I finally decided to take a real shot at this wonderful band and damn was I happy. I read a review in the vain of "Joy Division is one of those bands you find out about as a teenager and then actually discover several years later when you're mature enough to understand it". That sums it up perfectly for me.

Mistabishi - Drop - Another guy I discovered by reading headphone reviews, and this music is just fun, interesting electronic music.

New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies - Interestingly enough, I was a New Order fan before Joy Division having listened to Blue Monday and Ceremony hundreds of times before actually digging into an album. Great band except for the fact that they really start to taper off into the wrong direction of my taste as their history goes forward.

Shit Robot - From the Cradle to the Rave - After LCD Soundsystem's final show at MSG, and the appearance by Shit Robot, I was intrigued. This is probably the most perfect jogging album I have ever heard. The pacing is perfect, and the songs are great too.

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross - The Social Network Soundtrack - I'll admit I was late to The Social Network party. I've always loved NIN, but until seeing the film this year, I wasn't that interested in Trent's "other" ventures. Holy shit was I wrong! If I could include it, this would easily be my album of the year. This album just soothes me and pumps me up all at once. It's for the most part perfect, and everyone should give it a shot.

Trentemoller - The Last Resort - The last of me electronic findings this year. I discovered him after searching out new music with all of my new found electronic interests being piqued. Great great artist.

Well that was a lot more then I expected to originally write about, but hopefully people will find something new they can enjoy as much as I have. So GAF, what are your favorite non-2011 releases of 2011?

theBishop

Banned
Flying Lotus - Los Angeles
flyinglotusLA.jpg

I was pretty blown away by last year's Cosmogramma, and kept hearing that Los Angeles is better. While the jazz influences on Cosmogramma put it ahead in my book, I do love the stronger hiphop elements. Especially on the track Camel.

St Vincent - Actor
Actor-St._Vincent_480.jpg

Similar story. I checked Actor out after loving this year's Strange Mercy. Actor strikes me as even more cynical than the new record. Many songs have an old-timey Musical vibe like a Disney movie or vaudeville show, with utterly bleak lyrics. The opening track has an upbeat refrain of "Paint the Black Hole... Blacker", and that feeling carries throughout the record.

Robot 492

Banned
Warpaint - The Fool -- I think I had actually listened to this album once or twice in 2010, but I had completely forgotten about it until I randomly heard the song Undertow on some local indie station a few months ago. I knew I had heard it before, but I didn't know Warpaint was the band behind it. Anyway, I ended up revisiting the album and falling in love with it (and the band) immediately. There's not one track on it I don't love. And there isn't an album I've listened to more in the past few months.

big ander

The Velvet Underground - s/t
I'd of course heard Velvet Underground and Nico, and I'd also heard White Light/White Heat. But the third album is so fucking great. After Hours is sublime.

The Thermals - The Body, The Blood, The Machine
I got into their whole discography and loved it this year. This album's their best.

The Swell Season
Once is a wonderful film, but I'd never looked into Hansard or TSS beyond those songs. I have/am now and I'm loving it all.

Carissa's Wierd - Songs About Leaving and Ugly But Honest
Only two albums I have heard from the group. Both fantastic. Just need some sadcore sometimes.

Frightened Rabbit - Sing the Greys
Perfect winter album.

Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Campfire Songs
Apparently AC fans recommend you enter their discography with MPP, then work backwards so that the more abstract stuff is easier to tolerate. Well, I didn't do that. I went through their discography pretty much chronologically and liked these three albums only. Then I worked back through and still only liked these three. But these three are fun.

146724merriweather_0.jpg

Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion

The album came out in 2009, but I discovered it (along with Animal Collective in general) at the beginning of summer. The song "My Girls" became my Summer jam; I listened to it constantly!

battles-mirrored.jpg

Battles - Mirrored

So, after purchasing Battles' amazing album "Gloss Drop" which came out this year, I decided to check out their first album, "Mirrored" which came out 2007, I believe. While not as good as Gloss Drop, Mirrored is amazing. In this album, they actually had a vocalist. However, he left the band in 2010, which I actually think happened for the best. I prefer Battles' more instrumental approach with just a few featured vocalists sprinkled in.

Steamlord

This has probably been my biggest year of musical discovery ever. My list is probably going to blow a lot of people's minds because there's a ton of stuff that I really should have heard before. The truth is, until fairly recently I didn't know shit about music. The GAF music threads and Spotify (as well as a good internet connection now that I'm at college) have helped me tremendously in finding music that I should have known about for years already. Of course, there are also some more understandable choices. I'll just go through my Spotify starred list and post my favorite album from each artist I discovered (excluding albums released this year).

65daysofstatic - We Were Exploding Anyway - Post/math rock with lots of electronic elements.
Animal Collective - Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished - I enjoyed most of their albums, but none of them really clicked with me quite like Spirit They're Gone. I'm not sure what it is about this album, but I can just listen to it over and over.
Atlas Sound - Let the Blind Lead Those Who Can See But Cannot Feel - This album had me at Ghost Story. River Card sealed the deal. The whole album really spoke to me. That sounds cheesy, but whatever.
Autechre - Amber - Great for reading or studying, or just chilling out.
Bjork - Vespertine - Yep, only just this year. It's kind of embarrassing.
Burial - Untrue - I don't usually listen to this sort of thing, but it's all so atmospheric I can't help but be fascinated by it.
Chapterhouse - Whirlpool - Awesome shoegaze.
Cocteau Twins - Treasure - Cocteau Twins' dreamlike female vocals are just awesome.
Explosions in the Sky - The Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place - Great post rock.
Failure - Fantastic Planet - Really awesome alt rock album.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven - More great post rock.
Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy - Really fun alt rock/shoegaze.
Ladytron - Witching Hour - Catchy, dark synth pop.
Mew - Frengers - I think it's the unexpected, angular rhythms that make this band for me.
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless - Loveless blew me away. It's just so amazing in every way. It also prompted me to look into other shoegaze groups, my favorites of which also appear on this list.
Pixies - Doolittle - Yeah, that's right. I didn't get into Pixies until this year.
Portishead - Dummy - Chill trip-hop with a great vocalist.
Radiohead - Kid A - See Pixies, replace Pixies with Radiohead. I think they're my favorite band now.
Ride - Nowhere - More awesome shoegaze.
Slowdive - Souvlaki - Even more awesome shoegaze.
St. Vincent - Actor - Annie Clark's juxtaposition of cheery tunes and dark lyrics is really impressive.
Swervedriver - Mezcal Head - Still more awesome shoegaze.
TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain - Kind of a change of pace from the other stuff, but it's really creative and fun to listen to.
Warpaint - The Fool - Slow-paced all-girl indie rock band.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz! - I loved the Where the Wild Things Are OST, so I'm not sure why it took me until this year to look into Yeah Yeah Yeahs. They're awesome.

Delain - April Rain

51HBnlh-ODL._SS500_.jpg

In the past few weeks, I've been on his symphonic/progressive metal kick. This is a genre dominated by foreign bands. They're all female-led which is amazing and one of my biggest draws now. I decided to go with this release instead of their debut, because their first entry had three tracks with growling backup vocals, to accompany lead singer Charlotte Wessels, She didn't need them for the kind of songs they make. That said, given my dislike for that kind of stuff, it was still listenable regardless. On April Rain, there isn't a growl to be heard and we have nothing but clean female vocals.

Nero - Welcome Reality

51X2Oxo0rpL._SS500_.jpg

They'd be completely off my radar if it weren't for a Beats by Dre commercial that I saw during an episode of Beavis and Butt-head. Overpriced headphones aside, this is some of the best electronic-pop music I'd heard in year. Like another entry on my list, the glamor of the 80's comes across in the music. They feature a a female singer on the majority of the tracks and she's a perfect compliment to their mixing prowess.

Rustie - Glass Swords

41ArIwVr6pL._SS400_.jpg

Genre classification is crazy these days. Apparently this is post-dubstep. That's fine with me because I'm not a fan of the showy, heavy bass drops and skittish sound that current dubstep has to offer. What we have here by Rustie is a musical love letter to videogames of the late 80's and early 90's. If you remember and loved the soundtracks for games back then, this will give you that rush without having to pick up a controller and dust off the boxes.

Within Temptation - The Silent Force

41a3xH%2BbyBL._SS500_.jpg

More Dutch symphonic metal. Sharon den Adel gives them a more adult or classical sound than Delain. The collection of track here comes together as story that unfolds in you ears.

Stream of Passion - Embrace The Storm

51b9uD7bG2L._SS500_.jpg

The final symphonic metal group on my list is a Mexican/Dutch production. Marcela Bovio provides the vocal, sometimes in Spanish and she plays the violin which is a main component of their style. The instruments combine with her vocals for an incredibly atmospheric sound.

Childish Gambino - Camp

51ZMqSMW1dL._SS500_.jpg

The thread about "the guy from Community can rap," had been floating around for awhile. I never paid attention until his first studio album was officially released and was on sale for 5.99 This was my first rap album in months. I can't say that he has the best flow out there, but he can tell a good story and share his life experience with a wide-eyed ambition.

Atlas Losing Grip - the first Punk Rock album I've enjoyed in YEARS, really glad I found these guys. Lots of good riffs and melodies that remind me of early-era AFI (before they sucked). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j0oRenbPuk

Charles Bradley - smooth, soulful R&B with an amazing voice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moiUyFQQE-0

Fresh Daily - awesome smooth jazzy beats pinned down by Fresh's chilled out flow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmWxLdDiKFE

Luv Jonez - really chilled out instrumental beats http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfP6NWPyQ50

Pink Floyd - yeah, at 27 years old I had my Pink Floyd moment and now regret every year I spent ignoring Floyd, for whatever reason. Goddamn, so much good music I missed out on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCgQuj8v2gg

Squinch Owl - beautiful folk/indie songs from Sofia Ablum and her wonderful voice, oh yeah, the album's free too; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RllvZF-qlBI http://squinchowl.bandcamp.com/

Zola Jesus - not at all sure how to describe Zola Jesus, other than it's beautiful and moody in equal turns, and her voice is wonderful; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIb4rL6ipbs

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I am going to be cool and not paste album covers or use bold, though I will paste some youtube links to attract attention. I'll even use social commentary!

The Album Leaf - Another band that I've seen thrown around but never bothered in the past. I really enjoy their debut album One Day I'll Be On Time, but everything else after it is literally a white noise blur. Maybe one day.

Amon Tobin - Yet again more previous mentions, didn't really bother until his ISAM album. The track Journeyman is obviously quite awesome. Will be interesting to see whether I stick with his efforts in the future and begin to explore his past a little bit more.

Birds of Tokyo - Considered a side-band to Ian Kenny's participation as lead vocal in the band Karnivool, the guys have pumped out a few albums prior and I did not listen to them (even through the insistence of friends) until the beginning of the year with The Broken Strings Tour live album. Fell in love. They will hardly win gongs throughout the band's expenditure for being original but they have managed to fuse vocal harmony, great lyrical metaphors, and excellent music together. One of my favourite tracks is nothing more than a simple acoustic love song.

Fleet Foxes - They're still in the meddling area of exploration for me personally, but there are certainly a few songs I really enjoy by them so far. I have seen them being mentioned quite a few times in the past but a GAF thread showed me the way through the tunnel.

Grey Reverend - Heard of him through his live performances alongside The Cinematic Orchestra but it wasn't until this year where I grabbed his debut LP when it was released throughout the year. Easily one of those rare albums where I listened to the whole thing front to back completely and continually for some strange reason. Favourite track is Box even though it is probably the weakest. I grabbed an earlier EP of his and fell in love with it too. Something about him that makes me want to throw some headphones on, put on his album, and melt in to the surroundings.

Jane Maximova - A possible diamond in the rough. Far as I can recall when I was searching around she hasn't pumped out much outside of individual here's and there's but her album Wabi Sabi is always thrown on when I feel the need to hear some choice ambient stuff. Skiff is a beautiful song to lay down to and think about things.

Kenmochi Hidefumi - An individual I will easily come back to throughout the ages of his productions. The first time I heard the album Tiger Lily in February was like a refreshing breeze in summer, and I guess little doubt went in to his decision to throw a tune like Thousands as the first meal. Easily challenges Nujabes from afar for the title of my favourite Japanese artist.

Shpongle - First time a close friend threw these guys on in the middle of the blue with the exact same track, I almost lost myself. Have not been so heavily entranced in a long time as I was then. Greedily looking forward to whatever they pump out after consuming everything prior and would kill to see them live.

omgkitty

This has probably been my biggest year of musical discovery ever. My list is probably going to blow a lot of people's minds because there's a ton of stuff that I really should have heard before. The truth is, until fairly recently I didn't know shit about music. The GAF music threads and Spotify (as well as a good internet connection now that I'm at college) have helped me tremendously in finding music that I should have known about for years already. Of course, there are also some more understandable choices. I'll just go through my Spotify starred list and post my favorite album from each artist I discovered (excluding albums released this year).

Honestly, I don't think you have anything to be ashamed of. My musical tastes (in my opinion) has been on a gradual incline since 2005, and I always seem to discover 10 to 20 bands every that I really enjoy every year. Hell! You just got into college. To be fair, most people don't start really getting into good music until they get out of high school anyways.

I discovered LCD Soundsystem this year. Don't know why I never listened to them before. Really enjoy all three records.

Get Innocuous!

Welcome to the club! One of the greatest bands ever!

theBishop

Banned
This has probably been my biggest year of musical discovery ever. My list is probably going to blow a lot of people's minds because there's a ton of stuff that I really should have heard before. Atlas Sound - Let the Blind Lead Those Who Can See But Cannot Feel - This album had me at Ghost Story. River Card sealed the deal. The whole album really spoke to me. That sounds cheesy, but whatever.
Burial - Untrue - I don't usually listen to this sort of thing, but it's all so atmospheric I can't help but be fascinated by it.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven - More great post rock.
Jesus and Mary Chain - Psychocandy - Really fun alt rock/shoegaze.
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless - Loveless blew me away. It's just so amazing in every way. It also prompted me to look into other shoegaze groups, my favorites of which also appear on this list.
Pixies - Doolittle - Yeah, that's right. I didn't get into Pixies until this year.
Portishead - Dummy - Chill trip-hop with a great vocalist.
Radiohead - Kid A - See Pixies, replace Pixies with Radiohead. I think they're my favorite band now.
TV on the Radio - Return to Cookie Mountain - Kind of a change of pace from the other stuff, but it's really creative and fun to listen to.

I don't know you, I felt happy for you reading this post. Not just a great year of discovery, but a fairly wide stylistic range. Sign of good taste to come.

theBishop

Banned
Animal Collective - Strawberry Jam, Merriweather Post Pavilion, Campfire Songs
Apparently AC fans recommend you enter their discography with MPP, then work backwards so that the more abstract stuff is easier to tolerate. Well, I didn't do that. I went through their discography pretty much chronologically and liked these three albums only. Then I worked back through and still only liked these three. But these three are fun.

Don't sleep on Feels.

The Judge

Arcade Fire
arcade_fire-funeral.jpg

Flawless album, and overall pretty good band. I can easily listen to any of their songs off any album, it's all very entertaining.

M83
M83-HURRY-UP-WERE-DREAMING-300x300.jpg

What the hell, this really is like a dream. Saturdays=Youth is also amazing, and I'm slowly going backwards in his albums. Really glad I found this.

Justice
cross300.jpg

Hyper music for agitated times.

Fleet Foxes
61Zalu-SFyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Feels like going backwards in time like a hundred years in the middle of nowhere. Didn't enjoy Helplessness Blues much though. Their two EPs are amazing!

Portishead
Portishead.jpg

Amazing songwriting and voice in this band.

65daysofstatic
dos300.jpg

Took me a while to get off from the GY!BE/Sigur Rós/EITS/Mogwai/Mono and other assorted post-rock bands to dig into a more electronic sound, but I'm glad I tried it out too, great albums from them.

Amakusa

I don't listen to much music, my m folder is pretty small. But I did get a chance to check out Infected Mushroom, not bad.

ATF487

315B67P6J8L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

57838;encoding=jpg;size=300;fallback=defaultImage

41DVKBTCB6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Swans - Been meaning to check these guys out for a long time, fantastic band. The live album (Swans Are Dead) is absolutely immense, especially the first disc; I tend to prefer their earlier stuff though, which is just dirty and nihilistic. I still have a few albums of theirs to check out, but I like everything I've heard, including the new album that approximates their live stuff well.

Silver Jews - Always loved American Water, but I could take or leave the rest of them. This has quickly become one of my favorite albums of all time, though, and I might like it more than any Pavement album. Bright Flight is fantastic too, similar to the Natural Bridge but not quite as strong. Both albums are depressing but clever alt-country from one of the best lyricists in indie rock.

Red House Painters - I got into Down Colorful Hill and Rollercoaster during my last semester, but Songs for a Blue Guitar is my favorite, I think. At least as good as Rollercoaster, anyway. Currently getting into everything else Kozelek has done; this will be a fun and fulfilling discography, I think.

There's more stuff I can't think of; a lot of my music acquisition is fleshing out discographies of bands I'm already interested in, though.

RDreamer

This year was a big 2011 year for me, so I really didn't have a lot of time to go back to older music and discover things I hadn't before. My 2011 album of the year list has about 80+ albums on it, so you can get an idea of what I really listened to this year. That said, I did have a few discoveries:

King Crimson - I didn't discover them this year or anything. I had a few of their albums and liked those, but this year I started really collecting the new remasters and really trying to get into them, because I know just how important they are. So, now I have a huge appreciation and love for In the Wake of Poseidon, Lizard, Islands, and Starless and Bible Black. I would say of those Lizard and Islands blew me away the most, too. I already liked In the Court of the Crimson King and Red, but I grew to appreciate them a bit more too now that I know the context around them. I also started on the path of learning about Discipline. It's still not really a favorite of mine, but it's getting there, and I'm certainly understanding it a lot more.

Genesis - I've heard them before, like KC, but I never really appreciated them as much as some other older prog bands. But now Foxtrot has blown me away, and I'm really starting to appreciate Nursery Cryme and A Trick of the Tail a bit more. Still haven't got into The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway yet.

Between the Buried and Me - I heard Colors before, but never truly got into it. It was all too jumbled and complicated for me. I felt like they never focused on one good idea for long enough for it to matter. The songs really weren't that memorable. Well, this year I got The Great Misdirect, and that just blew me away. I feel like their songwriting went up on this release, and it isn't as jumbled. After that I understood them a bit more, and have been getting far more into Colors and even Alaska.

Maudlin of the Well - I had heard Leaving Your Body Map and Bath before, but they didn't stick with me as much. I returned to them this year and really realized how genius they were. That, and I finally heard Part the Second, which is really magnificent.

65daysofstatic - The Fall of Math blew me away this year, too. It really turned me on to their style of post rock.

Tom Waits - I heard Alice before and really liked that, but this year I made it a point to try and get into all of Tom Waits. I started from the beginning and worked my way forward. While I pretty much love everything I've heard by him, Closing Time and The Heart of Saturday Night were especially awesome to discover.

Koodo

Banned
Vespertine by Björk

20111223-u1nacs26ccxrt7snkskejnd3t.png

Flawless. Totally makes up for the sterile, uninspired work she shat out this year.

Kabouter

Madeon, this kid is amazing. 17 years old and just stunning talent. First heard of him when Wes linked me some of his remixes early in the year. He had a good year too, going from being virtually unknown to touring internationally, mainly thanks to the Pop Culture mashup he did a few months after I first heard some of his remixes. Some of my favourite tracks of his:

Yelle - Que Veux-Tu (Madeon Remix):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyARHscb8mU

Madeon - Pop Culture (Live mashup):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTx3G6h2xyA

Madeon - Icarus (Original Mix):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFs2bSp1H4k

raphael_saadiq_456_00xsj8s.jpg

Raphael Saadiq, hadn't heard of him before, even though he was apparently famous before as a member of Tony! Toni! Toné!. He's fantastic as a solo artist, I didn't know anyone even still made music like that still. Some tracks I liked from his most recent album:

Good Man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeKaHBMKows&hd=1

Stone Rollin':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHyalVRUXrA&hd=1

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Michael Bublé. Nice to hear non-pretentious music for a change.

Battles | Mirrored; Fantastic album. Gave Gloss Drop a few listens... not really a fan of the direction they took with that one. Also REALLY, REALLY enjoyed EP C/B EP.

M83 | Hurry up, We're dreaming; another amazing album artist I've had the pleasure of finding thanks to GAF

Re-introduction to Coheed and Cambria; initially fell in love with a song from their 2002 album The Second Stage Turbine Blade and listened to a couple of their singles off their album following that one but wrote them off in late '04. Pandora helped me give them a second chance, From Fear through the Eyes of Madness being their best work to date (IMO). Year of the Black Rainbow wasn't worth listening to though... at all.

Glitch Mob ; really love "Drive it like you stole it", love "Starve the Ego, Feed the Soul" even more.

Metric; Even after listening to 'Black Sheep' from Scott Pilgrim OST/film... I still didn't bother to give their other material a listen till late this year. Great band, love the vocalist...

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Dubstep and a lot of electronic music in general. I don't even know why I like it, but I like it.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

Revolver

Thanks to GAF Zola Jesus. I'm loving this woman. She makes me think of Siouxsie Sioux fronting NIN.

Steamlord said:

You might give Catherine Wheel a try. Black Metallic is like the shoegaze Stairway to Heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom