• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Playstation Wrap-Up 2022

Gudji

The most important stat:
40liDL7.png

1 BILLION MEOWS!
Stray GIF by Annapurna Interactive

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
34 hours played in 8 games. My PS5 was broke for most of the year, but even still that's pretty low for me. Basically just played through Uncharted 4 (legacy of thieves collection) and Miles Morales.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Lauren Conrad Job GIF by The Hills

I’m proud of you GAF, some of you putting in work. I wish I had more time for games but averaged more than an hour a day which is pretty good.

382 hours played
35 games
402 trophies earned (5 platinums)

Most played was HFW, Elden Ring (still haven’t finished and am returning but saving) ,GT7, Cyberpunk 2077, Dark Souls remastered and Far Cry 6.

A decent bit of variety but hoping for next gen to really heat up next year.

Thebonehead

Banned
I guess I'm slacking.

The 4% of time I spent on Horizon:FW was too long - got really bored rapidly with that.

Couldn't feel the love for Spiderman: MM at 1% of time - Just felt like more of the same so didn't feel any need to take it forward. God of War at 1% was just to see how it looked on PS5 at 60fps

Returnal still got some love this year and will do again on PC

qhxOr8R.png
uYMiZdL.png

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I only really played GT7 and Elden Ring but that was on SS.

Dont really care for HFW and GOW =/

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Basically a ton of hours into Dragon's Crown Pro. Man, that game was a blast, should revisit it one day.

Also a few into Odin Sphere in the Vita, but honestly I didn't enjoy that one near as much.

Last edited:

Shakka43

The online multiplayer hours tracking seem to be broken for me, unless it doesn't track coop as multiplayer.
MLcMWaz.png
3PM2BgW.png
OPQ9qdz.png
etG7pXK.png

It also marked a Dead Space trophy for me, a game I platinumed more than a decade ago lol.

Last edited:

Aenima

And i tought last year i already had too many hours of gameplay, somehow i increased my playtime in 59% this year.
Last year i got a 50/50 between PS4 and PS5 games, this year 80% was spent playing PS5 games.

gZF3SyR.jpg

Top 5 of my most played games this year:

1- Fifa 22 - 623h (PS+ Essential game)
2- GTA Online - 321h
3- Gran Turismo 7 - 321h
4- Elden Ring - 158h
5- Ass Creed Valhalla - 142h (PS+ Extra game)

EoLd05Q.jpg

Neilg

535 total hours, with only one of those online.
Top 5 were - persona 5 at 116, then lost justment at 114, then cyberpunk at 110, the nonary games at 65, and i cant believe it made the top 5, but hardspace shipbreaker at 32.

I think it's time to unsub from PS+

Monokrom

Avatar codes available during the wrap up:

Eu codes:
XJAK-XHN5-J6NQ Wrap-up 2022 avatar
E2EC-A4NE-NK8C Shooter avatar
G82P-9GN6-LX56 Action-Adventure avatar
4NAG-MQN6-B3FG Sports avatar
88QQ-GPN2-C4JB Fighting avatar
MKQG-B9N7-H3KE Racing avatar

US codes:
C5CD-C2NJ-R239 Wrap-up 2022 avatar
BA5N-RNNE-P3EK Shooter avatar
CPDR-JFN9-TJA2 Action-Adventure avatar
2LJB-8JND-4H9G Sports avatar
H75N-8HNP-H5EP Fighting avatar
MNNX-CXNG-L6GB Racing avatar

Last edited:

Rayderism

I am admittedly ignorant of how to copy/paste URLs on mobile, but this is the first time in the last 4 years that The Pinball Arcade was not my #1 game. It fell to 2nd behind (believe it or not) The Quarry. What can I say, I enjoyed the hell out that game.

Will post my official stats at some point later....working long hours, so it may be a while as time is currently at a premium to the detriment of getting enough sleep. Both are in very short supply and the air is getting slippery.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
c0eXKOB.png

Tekken 7 - 296 hours
- Finally reached Tekken God Prime and True Tekken God with other characters.

Horizon Forbidden West - 96 hours
- Still need to platinum the trophy. I couldn't complete some missions due to bugs.

Returnal - 82 hours
- I got the Platinum Trophy last year. This is about 78 hours in the Tower of Sisyphus.

Elden Ring - 61 hours
- Played the PS4 version due to unstable frame-rate on the PS5. Good game, but didn't feel like playing it again after beating it

God of War Ragnarok - 57 hours
- Platinum Trophy acquired.

LectureMaster

Gold Member
Avatar redeeming codes for the event:

US:
C5CD-C2NJ-R239 Wrap-up
CPDR-JFN9-TJA2 Adventures
H75N-8HNP-H5EP Fighting
MNNX-CXNG-L6GB Racing
BA5N-RNNE-P3EK Shooters
2LJB-8JND-4H9G Sports