• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your take on nazi uniforms

Nazis had better looking uniforms

• yes, I agree

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • no, America had better looking ones

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us here can agree that Nazis were pure evil.
But, you have to admit that they had incredible uniforms. They're extremely cool looking, imo. They had such a great sense of style.
Americans at the time had just bland looking uniforms when compared to germans.
I would post some pictures of uniforms, but I'm not sure if they're allowed due to swastika symbols.
What do you think? Do you like the look of Nazi uniforms?
Do you think they were better then American uniforms of the time?

Last edited:
I don't like nazi people and the reigime in general. I think most of us here can agree that Nazis were pure evil.
But, you have to admit that they had incredible uniforms. They're extremely cool looking, imo. They had such a great sense of style.
Americans at the time had just bland looking uniforms when compared to germans.
I would post some pictures of uniforms, but I'm not sure if they're allowed due to swastika symbols.
What do you think? Do you like the look of Nazi uniforms?
Do you think they were better then American uniforms of the time?
Is this Leigh Alexander?

Kev Kev

they looked very sharp, i agree. its just that bc of there existence that style and those color schemes just come of as evil and ultimately unsettling.

but yeah i can at least agree they always looked very sharp.

ItT LiTeRaL fAsCiStS

hLIrnz2.jpg

Last edited:
They had the best looking military uniforms ever. The colors, the coats, the hats, the helmets? All awesome.
If they didnt kill all those innocent people, I'd be a real fan.

Gp1

They got their uniforms from Hugo Boss, the guns from Mauser, and tanks from Porsche... so yeah... they are overly engineered work as intended to

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Only the SS had the better looking uniforms I believe. They looked great even on fictional characters. But the nazi stigma will never go away. The only uniform that was better IMO were the old Imperial Japanese ones.
sJJ4ElU.jpg
CWF1HHuXAAEWGqh

Pictured above how resetERA sees every anime poster here and the fourth reich Swift.
Also your gf is a nazi CyberPanda CyberPanda

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The higher ranking officials maybe.

The average German soldier in ww2 was taking a shit in dug out holes and bushes like everyone else.

ExpandKong

Banned
If you're gonna be the bad guys you should at least look good

They had the best looking military uniforms ever. The colors, the coats, the hats, the helmets? All awesome.
If they didnt kill all those innocent people, I'd be a real fan.

What the fuck is your avatar from

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
For me it’s a close battle between the Germans and Italians for most attractive WWII uniforms, with the Germans winning out, just. Love em or hate em, they both looked stylish as fuck. European style ftw, lol.

Gargus

Banned
Nazis did have impressive uniforms. They did their job perfectly as they were instantly recognizable, instilled a sense of pride in the nazis wearing them, and they looked professional.

Aside from what they actually did the nazis were perhaps the greatest army ever. Not in their actions or intent but they did more than any other army has ever done in this history of the world. Their only shortcoming was over reaching and stretching themselves too thin. But I have to admit nazis or not those fuckers got the job done and then some. They knew how to run an army. From their foot soldiers to their commanders everyone did their job and the high command was smart and they did what they had to do to get the job done. Even like Rommel was an amazing fighter and leader. Or even Scharff was impressive and he was just an interrogator, he used kindness and was friendly to extract more information than anyone else that was reliable and his tactics are still studied today.

Rat Rage

Nazi Uniorms did look cool. Nobody can deny that. Yet, it's a great example of how symbolism and looks can also be used to lure people into the absolut wrong things (hardly surprising). I mean, if the devil introduced himself to you, he'd wear some nice-looking clothes too....

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Bruh I don’t care if Taylor Swift was Hitler’s Chief architect of the reich I’d still smash that Nazi Booty. It would be a blitzkrieg of cum.
That is CyberPanda CyberPanda 's wife!
Nazis did have impressive uniforms. They did their job perfectly as they were instantly recognizable, instilled a sense of pride in the nazis wearing them, and they looked professional.

Aside from what they actually did the nazis were perhaps the greatest army ever. Not in their actions or intent but they did more than any other army has ever done in this history of the world. Their only shortcoming was over reaching and stretching themselves too thin. But I have to admit nazis or not those fuckers got the job done and then some. They knew how to run an army. From their foot soldiers to their commanders everyone did their job and the high command was smart and they did what they had to do to get the job done. Even like Rommel was an amazing fighter and leader. Or even Scharff was impressive and he was just an interrogator, he used kindness and was friendly to extract more information than anyone else that was reliable and his tactics are still studied today.
The Mongols say hi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hissing Sid

The panzer uniform in particular is amazing, although I suspect the addition of the totenkopf (Deaths head), got a few surrendering/captured crewman shot due to them being mistaken for SS men.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom