• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your top 5 sexual fantasies

Compsiox

Banned
  1. Getting dominated by a woman
  2. Dying from a woman sitting on my face
  3. Being smothered by ass
  4. Fucking in the ocean on a sunny day
  5. Fucking in the kitchen
What are your top 5?

bender

What time is it?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1. showering with a group of women
2. being on a nude beach surrounded by beautiful women
3. Being in a Japanese onsen surrounded by nude Japanese women
4. Pillow fight with women in lingerie
5. An orgy with a bunch of hot cosplayers

Basically I like the idea of hanging out with a group of women either nude or nearly nude and I guess all of these would end with orgies.

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
I want Mariah Carrey, Jlo, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Salem Hayek, and Tiffani Thiessen, all in their primes licking/Sucking me at once. While midgets dressed as cowboys riding lions ride in a circle around me. This is all happening as NiN play Closer in the background.

In my dream this all takes place in the mountains.

1. showering with a group of women
2. being on a nude beach surrounded by beautiful women
3. Being in a Japanese onsen surrounded by nude Japanese women
4. Pillow fight with women in lingerie
5. An orgy with a bunch of hot cosplayers

Basically I like the idea of hanging out with a group of women either nude or nearly nude and I guess all of these would end with orgies.
Lol, weeb.

ExpandKong

Banned
I was party to some pretty wild shit in my heyday but now as a married with children my biggest fantasy is pretty much a blowjob to completion maybe once a month

Fucking a mom
Fucking a friends sister
Fucking a boss
Fucking a friend's SO (with their permission)

Have done all of these (the friend’s SO was an ex SO so technicality there) and I will tell you from experience: if you have to pick just one of those, fucking a mom should be it. They always have snacks.

lachesis

I had a good laugh watching this on Cobra Kai. :D

For me, it would be... hmmm.. 0 gravity, maybe?

Last edited:
I was party to some pretty wild shit in my heyday but now as a married with children my biggest fantasy is pretty much a blowjob to completion maybe once a month

Have done all of these (the friend’s SO was an ex SO so technicality there) and I will tell you from experience: if you have to pick just one of those, fucking a mom should be it. They always have snacks.
cQn6HYQ.gif

Last edited:

teezzy

Banned

I've done a lot of the weird stuff im interested in already. Lots of BDSM, foot stuff, two 2F1M threesomes (was with an ex and it was awkward), sisters (not simultaneously), even had a girl piss on me in my bathtub once (didn't like it as much as I'd thought, thought the degradation would appeal more).

My sexual fantasy is just being happy with someone who has their shit together and digs me. Someone who eats well and works out, can hold a decent job, wants to have a family. Shouldn't be that hard lol.

I've done a lot of the weird stuff im interested in already. Lots of BDSM, foot stuff, two 2F1M threesomes (was with an ex and it was awkward), sisters (not simultaneously), even had a girl piss on me in my bathtub once (didn't like it as much as I'd thought, thought the degradation would appeal more).

My sexual fantasy is just being happy with someone who has their shit together and digs me. Someone who eats well and works out, can hold a decent job, wants to have a family. Shouldn't be that hard lol.
And now I have a boner.

What just happened to this thread? Has it been hidden somehow? I can't see it in the Off-Topic section. Only way I can access it now is through my alerts.

Top Bottom