• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your top 5 sexual fantasies

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
1. Jerking off in a corner while Compsiox dies from a woman sitting on his face.

It's not personal I just figure why be wasteful?

teezzy

Banned
Dominating chicks and tying thethem up is tight
Having a chick degrade you is tight too

Pretty sure that makes me a Nintendo Switch or something

bender

What time is it?
Being used as a dildo by a bunch of giant ladies.

No. More

giphy.gif

deafmedal

All my fantasies involve my wife. Not into poo at all. No desire to have anything in my butt anytime soon, she doesn’t seem to want to try so that’s nice although prostate massage seems intriguing. The idea of some things can be titillating but the execution something else entirely.

A tame fantasy might include:
  • A chick and I Eiffel Tower the missus​
  • My wife sitting on a chick’s face blowing me then spitting my cum on the chick’s face​
  • Perhaps being blindfolded while my wife and another chick make me guess who’s who...​

We’ve been pretty adventurous and some of the more taboo shit I ain’t saying here but there’s quite a bit we’ve tried and more yet to explore, no rush. We’re very open discussing desires and fantasies and understanding that a fantasy can be just that. It’s all about communication and clear boundaries, while I love hurting my wife I would never want to hurt her.

E-Cat

Have done all of these (the friend’s SO was an ex SO so technicality there) and I will tell you from experience: if you have to pick just one of those, fucking a mom should be it. They always have snacks.
The idea is to fuck the friend's so WHILE they are your friend's SO. That's what brings the kinkiness.

1 Me and Casey Anthony
2 Me, Casey Anthony, and Lacey Chabert
3 Me, Casey Anthony, Lacey Chabert, and Aubrey Plaza
4 Me, Casey Anthony, Lacey Chabert, Aubrey Plaza, and Kate Ovens
5 Me, Casey Anthony and an industrial size tube of Country Crock.

Top Bottom