• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zac Efron sure is looking good these days

jason10mm

Gold Member
Never fear, just like bloated lips, a forehead that never moves, cheekbones that look like lumps of play-doh slapped on your face, an ass that sticks out like a filled diaper, and ginormous breast implants is now an accepted and even desired look for women, I'm sure that hgh roid look will become the standard for male attractiveness.

Zac is just ahead of the curve :p

sankt-Antonio

:^)--?-<
HGH belly. I just wished these Hollywood starts were honest. I have nothing against them using stuff, but teens might think this is naturally achievable and get worked up that it's just not happening to them but somehow everybody starts to think this is a normal look.

Last edited:
He always had a great body, so not sure why he would do this to himself when he was already properly ripped. I think what people missed the most is his face. The guy aged 15 years in just 2 years maybe. He had this eternal teen idol baby face and woooooomp. I still can't put my finger on it if its plastic surgery or GHG but those jawline muscles are def new:

2i07LIe.jpg
Dude literally has two jawlines now...

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
He always had a great body, so not sure why he would do this to himself when he was already properly ripped. I think what people missed the most is his face. The guy aged 15 years in just 2 years maybe. He had this eternal teen idol baby face and woooooomp. I still can't put my finger on it if its plastic surgery or GHG but those jawline muscles are def new:

2i07LIe.jpg
GHG GHG stop getting in this man's jaw.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
He looked better when he was skinny. And not because he was younger. He actually looked really good thinner.

Of course I'm not saying he isnt looking now fantastic because he is.

Last edited:

tommib

"Broke his jaw and almost died from it by slipping on his floor."

Totally not the HGH and saline that does that to a jaw and gut, no, not that.
Is growth hormone even legal these days? I did some back in the day but it’s been black listed on the sites I used to order. It does work wonders if you “micro-dose it” without the objective of looking like these guys.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Is growth hormone even legal these days? I did some back in the day but it’s been black listed on the sites I used to order. It does work wonders if you “micro-dose it” without the objective of looking like these guys.
No, not unless prescribed. Hollywood gets what they want, along with athletes, etc.. It's no longer so taboo that they do sting operations on it anymore like they once did. I personally don't take it, afraid of the long term effects, but it's so easy to get now if you know someone.

Last edited:

Tams

Hair: Whatever, and easily fixable.
Chicken legs: Lazy bastard, but fixable.
Jaw: If we believe him, then he has my sympathy.
HGH: Yeah, nah. Don't fuck with your health like that. And it looks fucking stupid.

Top Bottom