• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zack Snyder's Army of Thieves (prequel to Army of the Dead)

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I just watched it on Netflix... It was really good. Some pacing issues but Matthias did a really good job directing it.

Nathalie Emmanuel is smoking hot! And the hacker chick is too! They both have lovely eyes! And lips that are just so dang kissable!

It has an earnest sweetness to it that I found so endearing. Had me tearing a bit at the end. You'll know it when you see it.

Easily better than Army of the Dead and I LIKED that movie!

HPuhxDP.jpg
jH3IjYt.jpg

Last edited:

Hardensoul

I just watched it on Netflix... It was really good. Some pacing issues but Matthias did a really good job directing it.

Nathalie Emmanuel is smoking hot! And the hacker chick is too! They both have lovely eyes! And lips that are just so dang kissable!

It has an earnest sweetness to it that I found so endearing. Had me tearing a bit at the end. You'll know it when you see it.

Easily better than Army of the Dead and I LIKED that movie!

HPuhxDP.jpg
jH3IjYt.jpg
Does it have the blurry effects like Army of the Dead? If it does I cannot watch!

Kev Kev

i missed this. doing a little rewatch of army, then this and then planet when it comes out. looking forward to it. these movies are great for unexpected fun little netflix romps.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
No... Two completely different women...

Alisha was played by Antonia Thomas

LuLh35L.jpg
No that girl doing the ass revealing turn in the gif was in one episode, I distinctly remember that exact scene for some unknown reason. Never realized it was Misandei though.

I liked the premise, but felt the jokes and the dialogue delivery failed to land for me. Felt kind of forced and at times quite cringey. Despite finding Nathalie Emmanuel hot, I just could not continue watching it.

That was a much better film than the horrible army of the dead….the only thing is zack is working on part 3 now so it’s gonna be a shit show

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Pretty surprised that people were speaking Czech in Prague and not usual Russian... Pretty cool movie and cool main chick.

Top Bottom