• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zebrahead Rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

1)
B00000DCH7.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

2)
B0000DG06M.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

3)
B00004WK3C.01._PE8_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

In order. But I love all of them very dearly. This group just rocks. I still play all three albums on a regular basis. I think there is one before, something about Yellow or something. Anyone a fan?

Yeah, I've been a fan for several years now. Ever since I first heard the premiere of "Get Back", I was hooked. I think I'd rank the albums with PMOY in 2nd and MFZB in 3rd, but that's because it took awhile for me to accept the change in sound. I love all three albums. Can't wait to hear the b-sides album. The Yellow album was really more of a demo/pre-cursor to Waste Of Mind. It has mostly rough, early versions of the WOM songs.

Socreges

Banned
Wow, I haven't listened to Zebrahead in the longest time. I actually saw them live a few years ago. Great show.

Playmate of the Year was disappointing. Probably what turned me off them, in fact.

I've been a fan of Zebrahead for quite some time as well. And although I don't think their newest album is as great as the previous two, I swear to god I couldn't get "Hello Tomorrow" out of my head for a good week. God I love that song.

Ha, yeah, it's the chorus that got me. For days upon days, I had the part that goes "I've been waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiting (waiiiiiiiiting)" with the high pitched back up vocal stuck in my head.

Tuvoc

I didn't really like the new cd. It seems like either their lead guitarist quit the band or just decided to stop being creative and play the same shit over and over. Waste of Mind and Playmate of the Year are the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom