• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ZERO THE KAMIKAZE SQUIRREL coming to Limited Run Games

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
The evil Jacques Le Sheets has a twisted plot to create counterfeit money.

And to make paper, he's ravaging the wooded homeland of Zero the Kamikaze Squirrel! Can you save the forest and turn Jacques into pulp.
During the events of Aero the Acro-Bat 2, Zero receives a telegram from his girlfriend Amy telling him that an evil lumberjack named Jacques Le Sheets is deforesting their homeland Stony Forest to produce counterfeit money and has also captured her father. Ignoring Edgar Ektor's protests, Zero decides to put a stop to Le Sheets.
zero-the-kamikaze-squirrel-limited-run-games-snes-3.png

🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

I hate the entire universe, or anything related to Aero the Acro-Bat

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
By the way, the main designer of Crash Bandicoot and Maximo Ghosts to Glory is the same as Aero the Acrobat

I love those games, but it's a curious story, Aero the Acrobat 1 on the SNES caught my attention, but I only played the sequel and I thought the game was very horrible.

I even had a headache at this level.

I hate this level.

I didn't like the design or anything related.

SomeGit

I always found the intro funny, a kamikaze crashing a plane. Makes want a game starring Timmy the Terrorist Dog that shouts Allah Akbar as he enter the stage.

Barakov

zero-the-kamikaze-squirrel-limited-run-games-snes-3.png

🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢

I hate the entire universe, or anything related to Aero the Acro-Bat

Limited Run Games trying to bring the back the worst parts of the 90s.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
The music ain’t bad.
The graphics also don’t look bad.

Everything else does look like a generic 90s western platformer that’s shown everything it has in the first two levels.
I guess all western devs must have breathed a collective sigh of relief when 3D consoles hit and they could finally make some “realistic” macho man pew pew games instead of having to try and fail miserably at the mascot platformer race.

Top Bottom