• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zombie Army 4 – Ragnarök Trailer | PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Ragnarök Campaign & Character pack, and the FREE Horde Map ‘Death Collector’ are OUT NOW for Zombie Army 4: Dead War on all platforms including the newly released Nintendo Switch version!

The nightmare is almost over, but the few surviving members of the Hell Cult have retreated deep into Hell, and have put into motion the mysterious Projekt Ragnarök. Schweiger is the only one able to guide Alpha Squad to wherever they have hidden, and to stop whatever ritual of annihilation threatens the world.

Conquer Hell in the devastating 2-part Ragnarök campaign, and hopefully find some answers in the process. In addition, there are a whole host of new outfits and headgear for you to try out while you battle through the inferno!

Included in the Ragnarök Campaign & Character Pack:
• Ragnarök Campaign – Parts I & II
• Future Karl Outfit
• 2 Hats for Karl (Robot Eye + Ballistic Helmet)
• Marie Lounge Singer Outfit
• 2 Hats for Marie (Tilt Hat + Quick Disguise Kit)
• Josiah Detective Outfit
• 2 Hats for Josiah (Detective Fedora + Sunglasses)

HBx2000

This does look like fun. 10 euros for just the two levels, and 15 euros for the whole pack
with the three character skin packs, which are 3 euros a piece. Not a bad price.

But I wonder if they ever gonna discount Season Pass 3 on the Epic Store.
Because it has been multiple times in the sale at Steam.

Last edited:

Ywap

I´ve played the full game + season 1 since i bought that mega, giga super something edition :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I have to say: VERY good game, so very good. With this serie and Sniper Elite Rebellion has to be the most underrated studios out there :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Last edited:

Kev Kev

This is a fun game. Very L4D in some ways, but third person. I need to buy it in the cheap one day.

I saw Zombie Army 1-3 on sale and was going to pick it up but I wasn’t sure it’d be worth it as I haven’t tried those.

Top Bottom