• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

zoonami. FUnkadiily?

Read the new Edge (or old)... Zoonami doing a music and rhythm game? They reckon it's revolutionary. Anyone has screens or hands on experience. I love these type of games and from what I've read, its sounds sick.

Project honcho also has loads of respect for Nintendo and wishes Rare had gone to Nintendo instead. Apparently he's talking to Iwata and Miyamoto. Lucky chap. Quite a good read. Anyhow back to their games.. Any word?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I met the chief Zoonami guy at e3. Neat guy. I asked about the pontential for DS support... he was interested, but said that they weren't really sure about a portable version of Funkydilla, as they didn't think the portable environment would be most conducive to a music game.

Bluemercury said:
Just got the E3 issue.......arrived today.....PSP in the cover and the magazine looks great as usual....

your issue's more current. The one I looked at was the OUTRUN2 cover. (sweet by the way).

The article is about 4-5 pages and quite a good read. They haven't released any game this gen have them.. anyhow.. :runs off to check if there's a zoonami website:

weaksauce

SFA_AOK

Doh, gutted I didn't buy that issue now! I flicked through the mag but didn't see too much that took my interest :(

einhard

Im pretty sure there was an interview with Hollis on IGN or something that either had screens or mockups of it...

Top Bottom