• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Dies at 67

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

A shocker. Ray Liotta, the terrific actor whose career breakout came in the Martin Scorsese crime classic Goodfellas, has died. Deadline hears he died in his sleep in the Dominican Republic, where he was shooting the film Dangerous Waters. We will have more details when they become available.

Liotta was 67 years old and leaves behind a daughter, Karsen. He was engaged to be married to Jacy Nittolo.

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
martin scorsese goodfellas GIF

Damn, a true legend. Some amazing films

Romulus

Dude had such a youthful appearance throughout his 40s and early 50s. Then started with the plastic surgery.

RIP. Condolences to his loved ones.

Wasn't aware that he was sick with anything. Even with Chadwick Boseman who kept his illness private, towards the end you could look at him and think "wait a minute, something's wrong..." No such thing with Liotta.

He may be gone but he will always live on, in his awesome movies!

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Man, I just finished the final season of Hanna last night. He was still kicking ass, and looked good.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
WOW RIP.

Less than half hour ago I was recommending goodfellas..(coked up helicopter scene)

FFS

My favorite gangster film

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Out of nowhere, come on world. RIP.

I think my first contact with his work was through GTA Vice City when it originally launched. He was great as Tommy and VC is still my favourite gta game.

Last edited:

Solarstrike

Gold Member
So many great movies he was a part of. Spent many a night watching films like Goodfellas, Copland, Blow, Narc. And of course, the iconic and memorable voice of Tommy Vercetti in the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City game. One of the most popular games ever made. He'll be sorely missed. Rest well Ray

FiOCFQo.jpg

ultrazilla

Gold Member

Ray was shooting a movie called "Dangerous Waters" on the island, and a source close to the actor tells TMZ ... he died in his sleep. We're also told there was nothing suspicious about the death, and no foul play is suspected.

Rest well and thanks Ray. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. He had a grown daughter. He was awesome in the tv series "Shades of Blue" with Jennifer Lopez(Played a corrupt cop leading a
dirty police unit with J. Lo as his most trusted friend).

He has one daughter, Karsen Liotta, from his previous marriage to Michelle Grace. Karsen is following in her dad's acting footsteps.

Ray was 67.

Top Bottom