• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1080 Avalanche, Megaman Network Trans., Wario World =$9.99 @ ebgames.com

DAMN!

Megaman is already sold out, AGAIN! I have 1080 already, but that's sold out too! The only one left is Wario World.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Price Checking this tonight. They never call the stores.
:)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Error Macro said:
DAMN!

Megaman is already sold out, AGAIN! I have 1080 already, but that's sold out too! The only one left is Wario World.

Actually Mega Man is still in stock, accidently gave the URL to Avalanche under Megaman

olubode said:
Price Checking this tonight. They never call the stores.
:)

You better print out the pages now cause they're gonna get sold out very soon

BuddyC

Error Macro said:

no it isn't, he had the addy wrong. try again.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Wario64 said:
You better print out the pages now cause they're gonna get sold out very soon
Heh...way ahead of you. Though I should have waited for this Avalance deal as I purchased it for $20

B'z-chan

Banned
1080 gone before i could even put it in my cart. Same goes for Wario World. That would have been a nice catch at 20 bones for the two together.

Haha, yeah, I'm wondering this too.

I just saw the $9.99 price and started clicking away furiously. I've been wanting to play a new 2D Megaman for quite some time now.

king zell

Cold Shadow said:
Why don't they ever have such deals in europe :(

122362m.jpg

our price: £9.99 Delivered

availability: In stock.
Usually dispatched within 24 hours.
RRP: £39.99 You save: £30.00 (75%)

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?searchtype=GC&searchstring=megaman&page=search

and don't tell anyone ;)

impirius

I HATE YOU EB

Edit: For the love of all that is holy, if any of you guys get in on this deal when it comes up again, pick up an extra 1080 and Wario World for me.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
These games have been $9.99 for the past few days, like every morning it seems. Try it again tomorrow morning

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The games are back up, but at their respective full prices. If you are desperate, keep refreshing the page. The price change happened approximately 9:00 AM PDT yesterday, and the price drop has been on the page for the last couple days. So there is a chance that it will happen again today

impirius said:
BACK AGAIN! HURRY!

I'm tempted but I think I've spent too much money recently. I was thinking of getting Mega Man Network Transmission but I don't really want it too much even if it only is $10.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The price drop happened again today, only for Mega Man and Wario World though. Occured around 6:20 AM PDT. Looks like they're doing it early now

Bog

Junior Ace
Wario64 said:
The price drop happened again today, only for Mega Man and Wario World though. Occured around 6:20 AM PDT. Looks like they're doing it early now

Why were you refreshing ebgames.com at 6:20 am?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Bog said:
Why were you refreshing ebgames.com at 6:20 am?

He already knew they were adding the deals in the morning.

robot

Managed to get all 3. Wario World is pretty cool so far, and surprisingly, so is 1080. Havent opened Megaman Transmissions, may just use it for Trade-In fodder at Gamerush.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wario World and Mega Man are back up at $29.99. Set browser -> refersh every 30 seconds. I have a feeling it'll drop to $9.99 soon again :p

pops619

king zell said:
Is the Megaman any good?

Yep. I quite enjoyed Network Transmission. Then again, I'm a huge fan of both the classic Mega Man series and the Battle Network series. If you're not into either of those, you probably won't like it.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wow, they went $9.99 right after I made the post? Hah...nice

Judging by the timestamps on your posts, it looks like the deal was alive for at least a hour. That's pretty long

Top Bottom