• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20 years on this forum

elbourreau

What Do You Want Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

you old racal ;)

Last edited:
I had heard tales of NeoGAF from Gamefaqs back in the day, wish I had joined up here much sooner. Here's to a fellow veteran of the Sixth Gen Console Wars.

Freaking Derek Jeter GIF by MLB

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
How do you find out? I'm definitely not 20 but it's been a while
On your profile it says the date you joined is 2013. So you have been here 11 years.

Congratulations on your tenure Santa C. Ive been here 10 years. When i joined the PS4 had been out almost a year. And Sony delivered an amazing e3. It was the first time i didn't get an xbox at launch. Stayed with ps4 most of the gen.

Last edited:
20 years of lurking but never signed up due to not having a private email address.
that first happened when i could sign up with public ones.

anyways enough about me congratulation on the 20 Neogaf is a awesome community.

The thing i remember most fondly on this forum was the Imagine Babies and Dudebro my shit is so fucked up i so i have to slice and dice xD that was such a cool moment.
of community engagement.

Last edited:

buenoblue

On your profile it says the date you joined is 2013. So you have been here 11 years.

Congratulations on your tenure Santa C. Ive been here 10 years. When i joined the PS4 had been out almost a year. And Sony delivered an amazing e3. It was the first time i didn't get an xbox at launch. Stayed with ps4 most of the gen.

Cheers. Ah I think I made a new account because I thought I joined in 2007-2008

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Congrats! I saw you around when I started. Glad to see long time members still here.

Also approaching my 15th year this year!

Go_Ly_Dow

In old British hooligan and hardman culture, the long serving foot soldiers of a firm would transcend to the status of a guvnor.

So, I believe anyone who has over 12 years of service here should be considered a guvnor.

Evilore and SantaC are akin to Lenny McLean who was one of the original guvnors.

If you mess with them they will fuck you up in a bare knuckle fight.

Last edited:

chikydee

Neo Member
That's quite a feat, congrats! I have joined many forums over the past few decades but haven't remained on a single one for more than a few years at most.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
gaffer since 1999 here and I remember the evolution into neogaf when I was in college summer school in 2004. Mostly been lurking the past number of years but it's crazy that I've been a member here for well over half my life.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Just checked mine, 11 years. Time flies, lot of good memories from PS4 and Xbox One PR debacles and leaks

Top Bottom