• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Apr |OT| Presented By Unicef and Feed The Children, Fuk Yo Hunger Clown.

thekad

Banned
Rockets announcer - "You wonder how the Rockets are still in it. They're only shooting 34%." Vasquez kicks ball out of bounds, unguarded.

That's how you tank.

Vire

76ers have been nice enough to lose so the Knicks don't have to tank on their own.

Worst record ever preserved.

Bibby with 12 assists?

fZbPp.gif

thekad

Banned
Vasquez just fell down with no one on him.

Who Doesn't Want This Game?

Worst team in the league only has a 60% of getting a Top 3 pick? The lottery is so shitty.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So I don't think I'm even going to read up on the draft prospects this year. I figure the Wolves will deal the pick for a mediocre vet, so what's the point.

SamuraiX-

So how much of a chance is there of MJ giving anymore of a fuck next season about owning a professional basketball team?

Maybe about 10.6%?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So how much of a chance is there of MJ giving anymore of a fuck next season about owning a basketball team?

Maybe about 10.6%?

I'm not even sure why MJ gets brought up as much as he is.

And even less sure why Kings fans want to talk about bad ownership.

SamuraiX-

I'm not even sure why MJ gets brought up as much as he is.

And even less sure why Kings fans want to talk about bad ownership.

I just wanted to use the 10.6% joke.

On another note, fuck the Hornets. I mean, getting outscored 6-21 in the 4th quarter? Fucking seriously? FUCK

Duki

Banned
why are the same people who talk about how the sole way for a shitty small market team to get good being tanking

talking about how bad mj is

hes doing the right thing tbqh

its just fucking miserable to watch over a basketball season because theres so many games

why are the same people who talk about how the sole way for a shitty small market team to get good being tanking

talking about how bad mj is

hes doing the right thing tbqh

its just fucking miserable to watch over a basketball season because theres so many games

How many more years will the fanbase have to suffer this tanking?

Free agents aren't exactly lining up to come to Charlotte.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How many more years will the fanbase have to suffer this tanking?

Free agents aren't exactly lining up to come to Charlotte.
We've only tanked for one year. Shit, we're ahead of schedule. We managed to drop Stephen Jackson AND got a pick for him. That's way more than I, or anyone, ever expected.

We blew it up halfway through last year - which was much worse considering we actually had talent and still played our way to 3-18 before Larry Brown got canned.

Also, Charlotte never was even in a position to play the FA market to begin with. After the JRich trade, they've been sitting on or near the luxury tax every year.

dabig2

Damn Cats! Please continue to suck for a couple seasons more so the Bulls can get some high value for that future 1st rounder of yours they own.

We've only tanked for one year. Shit, we're ahead of schedule. We managed to drop Stephen Jackson AND got a pick for him. That's way more than I, or anyone, ever expected.

We blew it up halfway through last year - which was much worse considering we actually had talent and still played our way to 3-18 before Larry Brown got canned.

Yeah but the free agent issue still persists. Kinda the same situation the Cavs are in.

Plenty of cap; no one wants to come.

Top Bottom