• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 PC Screenshot Thread

Lime

dreamfall2016-11-2917axxec.jpg

dreamfall2016-11-2917pqyzj.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
Regarding Life is Strange, anyone managed to get noclip working. It crashes when I try to use it. I've trawled the internet and people said that safe mode would work, but this no longer seems to be the case.

OtisInf

32405066146_4ab56e3318_o.jpg

32067116300_80563f813f_o.jpg

Fixed a bug in the camera so the game doesn't crash anymore in certain situations! (v1.0.1)

The first time I played the game I had a love-hate relationship with it, but this time I really like it, despite the Ubisoft sauce pouring out of every pore.

Thanks! BTW you can also use the Jumper to take pics. I don't have the quadcopter yet but I presume I can use it too, which I can't wait for, because then I finally have a free cam.

Didn't knew that, I already have the quadcopter so yeah, I'm going to spend some time in Photo Mode, Watch_Dogs 2 is very colorful, really like how the game looks and the locations.

Some nice shots. Too bad they lack good image quality. Isn't there any good AA method?

The aliasing is very noticeable in the game, and the only way to clean it up would be downsampling from 4K or MSAAx8 or whatever, but I only have a R9 290 and the best I can do is that, which is 1.25*1080p with SMAA and some sharpening.

I could also use Ansel, but again, AMD.

Top Bottom