• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2022 is here, What are your goals?

Very cool. Looks like it's still in great shape from the outside. How long have you owned it for?
Thanks Yeah its in very good condition outside apart from the lower front splitter that's got some scratches on it. But for that I ordered touch up paint which should get here soon and that'll take care of that eyesore. Also going to restore the headlights soon as its got some bad oxidation (yellowing).

The interior has the notorious sticky dash problem so nothing I can do about that but its still good looking compared to other examples.

I've owned this car for about 6 months now.

Last edited:
Am already overweight.
I'm right there with ya thats why my focus is on reducing sugar consumption this year.

I was able to reduce sugar in my coffee from 2 teaspoons to 0 but it took a few months so its definitely possible to reduce it in my diet overall.

Just needs to be small incremental changes to intake so as not to shock your system and then you fall into a sugar binge which is 10 times worse.

One of my friends religiously took up keto and has been off keto for about a year. Recently he decided to try a slice of cake for god knows what reason and he was sick for 2 days. I still love cake and I don't want to be that extreme regarding sugar. I believe you can still enjoy the good things in life but all in moderation of course.

Last edited:

Adam Wart

Neo Member
Keep working on my car:

- Go from 18s to 19s in the same style wheel. 18s look nice but want a little bit more of an aggressive look.
- Front, rear and side lip
- Restore my headlights (yellowing is getting bad now) + adding an eyelid. Aftermarket headlights just too expensive.
- Remove the 2 mufflers and secondary cats. Replace the mufflers with resonators (maybe go with X-pipe in the middle, depends on cost)
- Subtle rear boot and roof spoiler
- Fit Honda S2000 exhaust tips
- Loads of small interior cosmetic mods (extra storage, seat covers, footwell lights
- Full interior valet
This is my dream currently.
Also:
- Eat healthier and drink more water. Fuck Sugar this year. Going to slowly reduce it down to 0.

- Take up Azure fundamentals course and get that certification done.
Have you considered using stevia-based sweeteners? I have been using some from Now Foods for maybe 2 or 3 months. The experience is solely positive. This sort of sweeteners are natural and have zero (or about zero) calories

Have you considered using stevia-based sweeteners? I have been using some from Now Foods for maybe 2 or 3 months. The experience is solely positive. This sort of sweeteners are natural and have zero (or about zero) calories
Yeah good call and I have actually been using sweeteners in soda water. I mean it beats drinking sugar laden drinks like Coke or Sprite lol.
So yeah it actually helps to add 2-3 water drops to a bottle of soda water. I also save money because these bottles last a few weeks.

AJUMP23

For me personally:
Spiritual - Teach more at church and spend more time in Bible Study. Expand my understanding of scripture.
Personal - Spend more time understanding leadership, and improving my ability to lead and help others. Travel to the British museum in London.
Financial - We want to build a pool and I want to save enough money to build a pool.

I didn’t get to the British museum this year but I think I accomplished must of what I set out to do. I also lost 50 pounds this year.

I will come back with a 2023 thread. Hope you all have a great new year.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Learn a new language. Either Italian or Russian. Haven't decided yet. I already speak fluent Polish and French, so was thinking Russian as it's close to Polish (spoken anyway), but Italian is such a sexy language. I'll decide in a few days.

Continue my resolution from last year of reading one book (can be fiction or nonfiction) a week. The change this had on me was unreal. Not only did I expand my knowledge, but it hugely improved my focus, not to mention the other fantastic health benefits.

Improve my career. I had a promotion last year, but I want to improve further and go for another promotion this year.

Pleased to say I smashed my new year resolution from last year.

Learned Italian and used it when I visited Rome in October.

Still read one book per week.

Improved my career. Got a promotion in November and now earn an incredible wage. More than I've ever dreamed.

This year my goal is to brush up Italian to a fluent level and increase my earnings, either with a new job or another promotion, as well as continue to read one book a week.

Bonus goal is to visit 3 countries I've never been to before.

Top Bottom