• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A feature that is missing from consoles’ digital stores

Damigos

Wandering through playstation’s store i saw a couple games that intrigued me and added to my basket. Then i realised they were from the same developer.
So i wanted to see more but the search button only works for games and add ons.
Would it not be a great feature to have developers / publishers exclusive pages where we could see games, info etc regarding each publisher?
App store does it, Steam does it, maybe its time for all stores to do it.

Three

The other thing with the PS store is the fact that they have a little heart next to games. I clicked these for games I'm interested in buying in the future but there is no damn way of bringing up a list of games you've hearted 😕

DonF

Wandering through playstation’s store i saw a couple games that intrigued me and added to my basket. Then i realised they were from the same developer.
So i wanted to see more but the search button only works for games and add ons.
Would it not be a great feature to have developers / publishers exclusive pages where we could see games, info etc regarding each publisher?
App store does it, Steam does it, maybe its time for all stores to do it.
Hell, even the eShop has that feature.

Agree, op. This should be added.

Banned
I'm not sure if the Microsoft store has that feature since I never looked for it, but the Microsoft store has a tag system and I wouldn't be surprised if game devs are tagged... but again, I haven't tested this

skneogaf

On the playstation store I only want it to show me exclusive games so I'd like an option for that.

With the ps4pro being the weakest console I own apart from my wii u I don't want any other games from them.

It will be the same thing with the ps5 as both the xbox series x and my pc will be the more powerful graphics wise.

Damigos

On the playstation store I only want it to show me exclusive games so I'd like an option for that.

With the ps4pro being the weakest console I own apart from my wii u I don't want any other games from them.

It will be the same thing with the ps5 as both the xbox series x and my pc will be the more powerful graphics wise.

There is a section at "Discover" that has only exclusives for PS.

Top Bottom