• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A guide to the indie games of 2017 [Image heavy]

Routine is coming next month?!

fry_drooling.gif

jvm

Gamasutra.
Lists like this make me miss the golden first years of the PS Vita. I feel like it had decent promise as a mass market machine with indie options. Ah well.

I'd like to see more stuff like this out on Android mobile with good controller support. Such lovely art and unique ideas!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Lists like this make me miss the golden first years of the PS Vita. I feel like it had decent promise as a mass market machine with indie options. Ah well.

Same - it's why I'm so excited for the Switch aka VitaMAX

Elandyll

Banned
Forgot to mention Diluvion released in early Feb.

I love it, and even though it wasn't as well received as one would have hoped due to some technical problems, the devs have already patched quite a few and are still hard at work to implement fixes or even new content it seems.

xviper

Actually just checked, seems they removed it from the site. Was there last year, sorry. They must have removed it when they got picked up by a publisher. Might be able to find It somewhere searching online

i'll just wait until the game releases then, did they say anything about it being released in 2017 ?

Snake Pass is coming March 28th

Ruiner is coming this summer

Rain World might (might) be coming next month. Release date got updated to Spring 2017, and is placed at late March on the Steam Upcoming Games list
mmGmMJal.jpg

so many cool games..

also...

Scorn is an atmospheric first-person horror adventure game set in a nightmarish universe of odd forms and somber tapestry

i've been hearing about this phrase for the past year via EasyAllies podcast....LMAO.

Top Bottom