• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A new installment of plastic surgery-induced horror

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneBone

Readers of the old GAF may recall the monstrosities that Jocelyn Wildenstein, the "cat woman," and Farrah Fawcett have become. But here are two that reach similar levels of horror.

1. Donatella Versace:
2167-donatella_versace.jpg

image1_0_0.jpg

2. The next one is far, far worse, and probably one of the most disturbing things I've seen on the Internet to date. Her name is Michaela Romanini - I haven't heard of her before, either. Work-safe, but PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/004979.html

Do these people not notice that they've fucked up their faces? Ok i may not be Brad Pitt and i'm outta shape but dammit IM 100% NATURAL! And in my view that makes me better than anyone thats ever had cosmetic surgery (other than those that have been in some horrific accident or their muscles are fucked from having like 10 kids and no amount of exercise will get rid of their gut or the really fat bastards who get their stomach stapled so they can only eat an oxo cube, thats punishment enough)

FoneBone said:
But the next one is far, far worse, and probably one of the most disturbing things I've seen on the Internet to date. Her name is Michaela Romanini - I haven't heard of her before, either. Work-safe, but PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/004979.html

She looks like a large mouth bass for God's sake. What the hell was she thinking when she did that?

And WTF happened to Farrah, did she really need the surgery that bad? She broke her face!

evil ways

I seriously despise and feel completely disgusted at the whole "bee stung" collagen lips look, especially when it's that obvious and repulsive.

If you have some nice DSL like Angelina Jolie, then great but don't inject crap into to your lips so that you look like you owed a pimp some money and he bitchslapped you.

OMG, it doesn't even look like a human being. Konami should put it in the next Silent Hill game. Scary....

It looks like a creature from Planet of the Apes.
Planet-Apes02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom