• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Woman spent a rumoured £2million on cosmetic surgery...worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF, you decide!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=516768&in_page_id=1773

Is this the scariest picture EVER of the Bride of Wildenstein?
Last updated at 18:20pm on 20th February 2008

If proof were needed that money can't buy everything, look no further.

Rich divorcee Jocelyn Wildenstein spent a rumoured £2million on cosmetic surgery to keep her husband, but succeeded only in ruining the good looks she was born with.

Clearly her strange looks have not completely scared off all male attention, as the scary-looking 62-year-old was out with a male companion enjoying an intimate dinner on last night.

The American socialite has been nicknamed the Bride of Wildenstein and dubbed the world's scariest celebrity by a plastic surgery website.

Ms Wildenstein famously embarked on a radical amount of cosmetic procedures after fearing her millionaire art dealer husband would leave her.

Bizarrely she based her remodelled look on exotic wild cats, which he loved, as she decided that he might find her more attractive if she became "more feline".

The first time Wildenstein saw his newly-sculpted wife, he was said to have screamed in horror, unable to recognise her.

According to the Daily Telegraph, he said: "She seems to think that you fix a face the same way you fix a house."

After finding her husband in the marital bed with a 19-year-old Russian model, she divorced him and was awarded millions of dollars.

Ex-husband Alec Wildenstein, died on Monday aged 67.
Pic of her now:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_03/Wildenstein1WENN_468x696.jpg
Pics of her throughout the years:
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_03/Wildenstein2L_800x1132.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Man! That's disgusting. She should have stopped at 1998. She needs mental help before this gets worse.

pewye

Banned
why would someone do something like that?

edit: wow, I thought GAF would know about her. I guess not. You have never seen her picture before?

Fuckin.... strap it to a rocket and fire it towards the sun. No Earthly flame is going to cleanse what I've just seen.

And I've seen her before, just not recently. Call an Angel because we just may need Hellfire.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
pewye said:
why would someone do something like that?

edit: wow, I thought GAF would know about her. I guess not. You have never seen her picture before?
I've seen her before but I just can't believe that she spent that much money.

methane47

291hmxz.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
OH JESUS CHRIST WTF MAW GET MAH GUN!

Fuzzery

Core407 said:
Kill it with fire?
Fuckin.... strap it to a rocket and fire it towards the sun. No Earthly flame is going to cleanse what I've just seen.

And I've seen her before, just not recently. Call an Angel because we just may need Hellfire.
You're all wrong. There's only one way to be sure.

Lelielle

Body Dysmorphic disorder FTL you gotta think how many surgeons out there who don't refuse treatments to people who are obviously getting a bit ...goofy with the surgery (or are goofy to begin with)

exarkun

I literally almost lost the M&M's I just ate. I had seen her before but never as bad as the 2008 pic. Holly shit.

O
M
G

That was terrible. Wow. I don't even know why that bothers me so much, but it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom