• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A New Nintendo Direct seems to be coming soon

Fbh

"In keeping in line with recent shows we'd like to present Mario Survive: An online only open world coop survival crafting zombie extraction shooter coming to Nintendo Switch later this year. Please enjoy this CG trailer with soothing rap music and a brand new look for Mario with dreadlocks and shaved sides"

Last edited:

Impotaku

Buckle in folks it's gonna be an hour of nothing but this LOL
2x1_NSwitch_Everybody12Switch_image1600w.jpg

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
It's around E3 time, so most likely it'll be big Direct. Will be there be Metroid Prime 4 news?
I certainly hope so. But I'm starting to think they will save that for next gen. If that's what is happening we probably won't see it for a while. I sorta took it out of my anticipation list for the time being.

Nautilus

Banned
"In keeping in line with recent shows we'd like to present Mario Survive: An online only open world coop survival crafting zombie extraction shooter coming to Nintendo Switch later this year. Please enjoy this CG trailer with soothing rap music and a brand new look for Mario with dreadlocks and shaved sides"
Luke Skywalker Reaction GIF

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
It makes sense. They have nothing after Pikmin 4, and they can't really wait for a September direct for a holiday title. Even Metroid Dread was announced 4 months in advance, so Metroid Prime 4 should get the same time for hype. i just hope it's moving the formula forward, has tough puzzles, and doesn't handhold.

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I bet its a new switch, this time instead of an OLED screen, they have an extra set of buttons. Only $499.

Last edited:
Top Bottom