• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A picture of me from my prom (56k=d00med)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecrofirt

fellas.jpg

I'm in the white tux. It was a nice group photo with friends.

Ecrofirt

Precisely.

You know, I'd love if someone photoshopped all my friends so they looked like the Borg, and gave it the caption "Resistance is futile". That'd be freakin hilarious.

I know we had four pictures taken at prom. One with the guys, another with just the girls and then one with everyone and another group with everyone being retarded.

In that stunning white you look like a Christian Contemporary singer... from the future.

Upon closer examination it seems that you are surrounded by 12 apostles.

R U Shaved Jesus?

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Teh Hamburglar said:
I know we had four pictures taken at prom. One with the guys, another with just the girls and then one with everyone and another group with everyone being retarded.

Why the hell would you post the one with JUST the guys?

THANK YOU JESUS FOR MY WHOLESOME PROM IN WHICH I THOUGHT PURE THINGS OF MY LOVELY DATE AND DID NOT PLEASURE MYSELF AFTERWARDS

FOR THE LOOOOOOOOOOOVE OF GOOOOOOOOOD

<insert more stupid christian rock lyrics>

Otaking

Wish I had pictures of my prom to post. However, I got turned down by the girl I asked, so in order to save face of going alone, I did not attend. Not a big loss for myself, I guess. Hope you had fun. If I was going to go, however, I was going to wear something very similar to what Ecro wore.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
White tuxes are fucking hot. I wore a white tux with a black shirt, and red tie/vest to my prom. It was the worst night of my life, but I still looked like a Colombian drug lord, so things worked out alright in the end.

Fusebox

Banned
Lol, looking at some of the guys in the front of the pic I just cant believe people used to actually cut and style their hair like that!

So what year are these pics from anyway?

microsoft.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom