• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adidas Launches New Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Gaming-Inspired Peter Parker Advanced Suit and Venom Collection

Kuranghi

I have one pair of casual shoes and they cost £35 pounds, I have a dress pair but I rarely wear them.

Paying hundreds for trainers is funny to me, though jokes on me cause I spent £100 on vinyl in the last two days and I have probably 20 records unopened.

midnightAI

I have one pair of casual shoes and they cost £35 pounds, I have a dress pair but I rarely wear them.

Paying hundreds for trainers is funny to me, though jokes on me cause I spent £100 on vinyl in the last two days and I have probably 20 records unopened.
Totally agreed, although I do shop for major deals on quite expensive shoes

My FiveTens cost me £30 and they normally retail at £90, and my Adidas Terrex Swift Solos cost me £35 and they are normally around £100.

I want it but I don't really waste money outside of food and videogames. I've been using a pair of $50 Reeboks for 5 years now. My previous pair lasted 9 years lol.

They're pretty cool. I wouldn't pay $220 for them. But they are pretty cool.

Not Bad Scandal GIF by ABC Network

Top Bottom