• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ahead of the PS5 launch, Sony has hired a former executive from Microsoft and Dell

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier

Dell and Microsoft sales veteran Veronica Rogers has joined PlayStation as senior vice president of business operations.

The new role is part of Sony Interactive Entertainment's reorganisation from its previous regional structure to a 'single global system'. She will report to President and CEO Jim Ryan.

Rogers will lead PlayStation's go-to-market strategy, and her remit includes handling the sales operations for both physical and digital, as well as PlayStation's growing subscription services -- such as PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now.

iUf15AI.jpg

"The PlayStation brand is one of the most beloved in the world and I am excited to join a company that has such a passionate community, legendary history, and an amazing leadership team," said Rogers in a statement. "My experience leading global sales organizations will help excel the PlayStation business and deliver the best gaming experiences to fans across the world."

PAHdzy9.jpg

"She will play a crucial role in scaling the business and I'm thrilled she has brought her expertise to the PlayStation family."

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Maybe she got sick of the constant licensing and upgrading services in the IT world. Any platform that is run on a “as a service” model can become soulless over time. I wish her the best and hope she brings out the best in the corporation.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
I won’t read the news but I hope it is

Dom Matrick.

To show he was not the problem in Xbox management... actually Xbox management continue with the same ideias.

Neofire

I'm actually more interested in why she has been through so many companies in her career of almost two decades of it? 🤔

Jtibh

Banned
No handjob from this woman. Ever.

Man these new faces at sony creep me out.
Especially that drunk leather face one.

Top Bottom