• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ahoy: Barrett .50 Cal.

Rhazkul

Cool! But how is this possible? I thought the channel died due to Youtube's stupid new community guideline (weapon and arms related content is prohibited).

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Crazy documentary! Impressive mix of reality x gaming.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Pretty impressive visuals and production quality. I don’t have any interest in weapons, but I can appreciate the effort and passion the creator of this video had put into it.

CGNoire

My fav use is from Hitman 2 (2002) assassination of Sheik's motorcade with 50 cal from top of adobe building. Hitman fans know what level I mean.

Wildebeest

Cool! But how is this possible? I thought the channel died due to Youtube's stupid new community guideline (weapon and arms related content is prohibited).
I think he just has another career that keeps him busy. I get video recommendations all the time from that Royal Armouries guy, so I don't think there is any such prohibition.

Rhazkul

I get video recommendations all the time from that Royal Armouries guy, so I don't think there is any such prohibition.

I see. Some arms related channels said Youtube is very uptight about weapons and stuff and monetization is difficult. Youtube doesn't like guns and violence because it's not "advertizer-friendly".

Top Bottom