• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AI Art Generation |OT| Unleashing Creativity, One Algorithm At A Time.

GladiusFrog

This thread is dedicated to showcasing and discussing the latest and greatest in AI-generated and assisted art. Whether you're an artist, a programmer, or just someone who appreciates the beauty of AI-generated images and videos, this is the place to be. Here, you can share your own AI art creations, get feedback and inspiration from other gaffers, and learn about the latest techniques and technologies used in the field. Whether you're just starting to explore the possibilities of AI art or you're a seasoned pro.

One of the most popular techniques used in AI art is generative art. This involves training a machine learning model on a dataset of images, and then using the model to generate new images that are similar to the ones in the dataset. Generative art can create a wide range of images, from abstract patterns to realistic landscapes. It allows the artist to explore new styles and forms of expression that were not possible before.

Another popular technique is neural style transfer, which uses AI to apply the style of one image to another. This is done by training a machine learning model on a dataset of images and their corresponding styles. Once the model is trained, it can be used to transfer the style of one image to another image, creating a new image with the same content but a different style. This allows the artist to take an existing image and give it a new look and feel, without changing the original content.

One of the most exciting things about AI art is that it is constantly evolving. As new technologies and algorithms are developed, new techniques and forms of expression become possible. This means that there is always something new and exciting to explore in the world of AI art. Additionally, AI art is not just limited to visual arts but also can be applied to other art forms like music, writing and even poetry.

So, feel free to share your work, ask questions, and start discussions. Let's dive in and explore the world of AI art!

FREE AI Art Tools:

Upscale for AI images:

GladiusFrog

All these have been created using BlueWillow.

Art Generation mixing Zelda and various DnD Artist styles:

9d9cab32-7937-4aeb-8e1a-0cc0c4dc4a80.jpg
6c79d104-b8c8-4276-aaa3-b92f234fbd6f.jpg
490187b2-b760-4fa3-8cb2-0209965052c0.jpg

b744d840-cad0-4c70-9ecf-e9dd4ce3acc0.jpg
a7f6a1aa-9cc5-42d2-bdfc-3aa3cd6ad75b.jpg

6d940c44-5a9e-4017-8f80-46b321282739.jpg

Last edited:

I_D

Using this: https://deepai.org/machine-learning-model/text2img
I decided to just type in the names of some of my favorite artists.
I'd ordinarily not link this many images in one post, but these files are tiny; so hopefully it's fine.

Prompt: H.R. Giger Hieronymus Bosch Zdzisław Beksiński
h.r.gigerhieronymusbo0pe9a.jpg

Prompt: H.R. Giger Hieronymus Bosch
h.r.gigerhieronymusbo3scr4.jpg

Prompt: H.R. Giger Zdzisław Beksiński Hieronymus Bosch
h.r.gigerzdzisiltawbetzfxd.jpg

Prompt: H.R. Giger Zdzisław Beksiński
h.r.gigerzdzisiltawbe0rfde.jpg

Prompt: Hieronymus Bosch H.R. Giger Zdzisław Beksiński
hieronymusboschh.r.gi3nf4f.jpg

Prompt: Hieronymus Bosch H.R. Giger
hieronymusboschh.r.gi4id2n.jpg

Prompt: Hieronymus Bosch Zdzisław Beksiński H.R. Giger
hieronymusboschzdzisiv3c12.jpg

Prompt: Hieronymus Bosch Zdzisław Beksiński
hieronymusboschzdzisin5ekn.jpg

Prompt: Zdzisław Beksiński H.R. Giger Hieronymus Bosch
zdzisiltawbeksinskih.zedc2.jpg

Prompt: Zdzisław Beksiński H.R. Giger
zdzisiltawbeksinskih.0cegf.jpg

Prompt: Zdzisław Beksiński Hieronymus Bosch H.R. Giger
zdzisiltawbeksinskihi8jiqe.jpg

Prompt: Zdzisław Beksiński Hieronymus Bosch
zdzisiltawbeksinskihiivflo.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
From being surprised by the possibilities to being actively involved in the AI art creation, the release of the latest DALL-E version has proven to be a lot of fun. Especially for me since i couldn't draw something nice if my life depended on it.

53244942897_cf90488ce8_h.jpg

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Shout out to Cosmic Smash Cosmic Smash since he pointed me to this. Been using it more and more and i'm still surprised by the capabilities and the fact that it is free. Especially after trying out countless free / trial versions of programs or browser based upscalers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom