• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake 2 – Behind The Scenes Video Released

Draugoth

Gold Member

• The game has been planned for 13 years

Go behind the scenes of the development of Alan Wake 2. We visit the Pacific Northwest and the Dark Place and talk to many talented developers across different disciplines that helped shape this ambitious sequel. Episode 2 discusses Remedy's history with Alan Wake, and the road that led the studio to create the Alan Wake 2 we have always wanted to make.

So, is Alan Wake 2 also going to have more live action cutscenes? Because Remedy tends to include really cringey, CW types of live action in their games. Their games are great but those live action scenes really take away from it considering how stupid they are.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Alan Wake perfectly captured that silliness and goofiness of Max Payne games.
I am speaking about humor on in-game tv, barry... these dry/dad jokes.
QB and Control lost it. Remedy is barely the same studio. Control was so dry and soulless, I was barely able to finish it.
Yeah, shooting was great but also very spongy.

Nothing I've seen from AW2 makes me believe it's a return to form. lets wait and see I guess

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Day 1 despite being digital only. Am a huge fan of the first (and Control), so this is a no brainer.
I'm 80% of the way there. Quantum Break rekindled my love of this studio and I love Silence of the Lambs and this has that look. Will probably wait for final previews / reviews and likely get it day 1 along with Mario.

Top Bottom