• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Isolation Digital Series - Launch Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

https://www.ign.com/videos/2019/02/27/alien-isolation-digital-series-exclusive-launch-trailer

It's been fifteen years since Amanda Ripley's mother disappeared aboard the deep space towing ship Nostromo. And for fifteen years, Amanda has suspected there was more to her mother's story than meets the eye. In this new digital series reimagining a familiar and fan-favorite story, 20th Century Fox has expanded on Alien: Isolation by taking the cut scenes from the 2014 game and adding in new story beats to bring the tale of Amanda Ripley to life in a whole new way. Binge all seven episodes when they drop exclusively on IGN.com and IGN YouTube on Thursday, February 28 at 9 a.m. PT.

wipeout364

Possibly my favourite game of this generation. Sad that Creative Assembly never got to make a sequel. Other than being a bit long the game was perfection.

CRAIG667

Q. Am I alone in being unable to play this game because of the high input lag?

Alien is my favourite franchise and everything about this game is everything I could possibly want but it is just far too jarring with the controls feeling as they do for me.

sol_bad

@ CRAIG667 CRAIG667

This might be a really silly thing to suggest. But if you are playing on an LCD screen, make sure you have game mode enabled. I remembered when I first started playing this game and thought it was laggy as all hell, only to realise 5 hours in that I had kept forgetting to switch my TV's mode.
woops

RAIDEN1

What is the point in re-telling the story in an animation just a re-hash of what has already been and gone...they should have instead based it on Alien Blackout but added more to the story instead of what you get in the mobile game....this series isn't providing any forward momentum for the franchise..more so when we are not going to be getting a new alien movie anytime soon....

Last edited:
Top Bottom