• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alpha Protocol... 10 Years Later

This game was absolutely superb, and it is criminal how it has been largely ignored. Honestly deserves a heavy remaster with revamped controls/gameplay, because while it was certainly serviceable it would be great to have gameplay that matches the rest of the package.

Neolombax

Loved this game. Bought it at launch because the concept of a spy RPG was intriguing. Played it though a couple of times to mess around with the choices, which can result in pretty hilarious scenarios.

I remember playing this game and thinking to myself, " I love it, except for when u actually play the game". Gameplay itself was atrocious.

sephiroth7x

I remember it coming out and it being slated and it quickly dropped to like, £5 in a few months. Picked it up and had so much fun with it. Game was so open to abuse, but it was great because of it. It did not care how you did things and was a proper action RPG. Unlike these fake ones flying around...

Pinktaco

I laughed of how bad the game played. Never finished it, the story (from what Ai remember) wasnt particular interesting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wizz-Art

I played it a little over 9 years ago and really loved it, couldn't really understand all the negative reviews, I have that quite a lot to be honest.

Fbh

Now that's a game that could actually use a proper remake.
Never played it myself but the consensus online seems to be that everything about it is amazing....except the actual gameplay

kuncol02

Banned
Now that's a game that could actually use a proper remake.
Never played it myself but the consensus online seems to be that everything about it is amazing....except the actual gameplay
Gameplay is fine if you remember that it's RPG and not shooter or stealth game.

Top Bottom